WBPCB Recruitment 2021: WBPCB has recruited for the post of JEA, Environmental Analyst, Senior account, and others. Attentive candidates can directly apply for these posts. The last date for applying for these posts is December 31, 2021, you can apply before or on this date.
West Bengal Pollution Control Board has invited applicants to apply for the posts of JEA, Environmental Analyst, Senior Account, and many other posts. If you are interested in these posts on West Bengal Pollution Control Board then you can apply right now and the last date for applying to these posts is December 31, 2021.
Also Read: Memers Salary In India 2021
WBPCB Recruitment 2021 All Details
West Bengal Pollution Control Board has vacancies on a total of 48 posts. Below we have provided complete details of WBPCB Recruitment 2021, have a look.
Also Read: UKPSC Lecturer Salary and Pay Scale 2021
First, we will discuss all the important dates for the WBPCB Recruitment and then we will discuss other information about the job posts.
|Notification Date||Dec 5, 2021|
|Last Date of Sub.||Dec 31, 2021|
|Education Qualifications||Diploma Holder, Secondary or Senior Secondary, Post Graduate, Other Graduate|
|Functionals||Administration, Other Functional Areas|
Important Date for WBPCB Recruitment 2021
Here are the complete details about the WBPCB Recruitment, have a look:
- Commencement of submission of online application: 10 December 2021.
- The last date for submitting the online application is December 31, 2021.
So these were all the important dates for the WBPCB Recruitment.
WBPCB Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
|Posts||Total Posts Available|
|Assistant Environmental Engineer||5 Posts|
|Junior Environmental Engineer||12 Posts|
|Environmental Analyst||3 Posts|
|Senior Accounts Clerk||5 Posts|
|Accounts Clerk||3 Posts|
|Lab Assistant||7 Posts|
|Junior Environmental Assistant||13 Posts|
WBPCB Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria and Education Qualifications
- Assistant Environmental Engineer – Bachelors Degree in Electrical/Biotechnology/Chemical/Civil/Mechanical/Environmental/Instrumentation/Au or the Public Health Engineering from a reputed college or university.
- Junior Environmental Engineer- Diploma in Electrical/Biotechnology/Chemical/Civil/Mechanical/Environmental/Instrumentation/Au or the Public Health Engineering from a reputed college or university.
- Environmental Analyst – Bachelors Degree in Environmental Science/Geology/Biology/Zoology/Botany/Chemistry/Microbiology/Physics/Biochemistry/Biotechnology from a recognized college or University.
- Senior Accounts Clerk – Bachelors in Commerce from a recognized College or University.
- Accounts Clerk- Candidate should have been passed out in Madhyamik exam of the West Bengal board of secondary education or should be equally educated for the given post.
- Lab Assistant – For this post, the candidate should pass out in the Higher Secondary Exam of West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or should be equally educated for the given post.
- Junior Environmental Assistant – For this post, the candidate should pass out in the Madhyamik exam of the West Bengal board of secondary education or should be equally educated for the given post.
How to Apply for WBPCB Recruitment 2021?
Attentive candidates are eligible to apply for the post till December 31, 2021. You can fill and submit the form online on the official website or click here to go to the official website, you must take a printout of the application form for future reference.