Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has given good news for job seekers. In this article, we are discussing UKPSC Lecturer Salary, Vacancies, and how to apply for the recruitment. UKPSC announced that the lecturer recruitment on their official site. The online application form is available on the official site. Fill the application form if you are willing to do this job. know all the details below.
UKPSC Lecturer Salary
UKPSC announced for the lecturer vacancies and the process of online application has been started. UKPSC lecturer salary will be in between Rs. 47600 to Rs. 1511100/- Payscale.
UKPSC Lecturer Vacancies
UKPSC Lecturer recruitment has a total number of 571 Vacancies. In that lecturer cadre ( general branch) has 544 vacancies and the lecturer cadrer (female branch) has 27 Vacancies. These are good numbers of interested candidates that are eligible in criteria that can apply and it is a golden opportunity to get recruited in UKPSC lecturer recruitment 2021.
Steps To Apply Online
The online application process is available to apply for this recruitment in 2021. The official website to apply for this post is www.ukpsc.gov.in. Check the following steps to apply.
- Search the website
- Go to the official site mentioned above.
- On that website click on the recruitment section.
- There will be a new window, in that find UKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2021.
- Click on the notification.
- Fill the application form correctly.
- Check it again.
- Now click on next.
- Pay the application fee, by online modes provided.
- Submit the application form, take a print out of it.
Important Dates of Recruitment Process
- Post released to date – 12.10.2021
- Application activation date – 12.10.2021
- Fee can pay till – 01.11.2021 up to 11.59 PM.
- Last Date of Submit Print Of Application Form – 16.11.2021 Upto 6 PM.
- Note these dates and do all the things on time to apply for the examination.
UKPSC lecturer recruitment has two steps of selection, candidates must have to clear those two steps to recruit as a lecturer in UKPSC. There are two tests in the recruitment process one is the written test/screening test and the next one is the interview. Those who successfully cleared the two-step will be recruited in UPKSC lecturer recruitment and will get UKPSC Lecturer Salary also.
Also Read: Machine Learning Expert Salary In India
Age Limitations to Apply
- The minimum age limit to apply in UKPSC is 21 years.
- The age limit as on Dated 01.07.2021
- The maximum Age limit to apply in UKPSC is 42 Years.
- The application must be born between the dates 02.07.1978 to 01.07.1999.
- Age Relaxation of the candidate is applicable as per the terms and policies of UKPSC lecturer recruitment 2021. know above UKPSC lecturer salary.
Qualification Criteria of Candidate
The candidate must have completed a post-graduation degree in a relevant discipline and from the recognized university, if it is then-candidate must be eligible to apply for UPKSC lecturer recruitment 2021. Read the above information, dates, and UKPSC lecturer salary discussed above.
The application fee is as per categories.
- OBC / UR: RS 176.55 only
- PwD: RS 26.55 only
- ST/SC: RS 86.56 only
Online payment modes are available, like debit cards, net banking, credit card, etc. Fee can pay till – 01.11.2021 up to 11.59 PM.