CISF Constable Recruitment 2021-18
Central Industrial Security Force has invited application for CISF Constable Recruitment 2021-18. This recruitment is for total 487 post. There are two post i.e CISF Constable and fireman. So if you are interested in defense job then it is very good opportunity. Vacancies are distributed state wise. Interested candidates must check eligibility and apply for CISF Constable Recruitment 2021-18. Applications are started from 11-12-2021. Last date to apply for CISF Constable Recruitment 2021-18 is 11-1-01-2021. All details about CISF Constable Recruitment 2021-18 like vacancy, Eligibility, Selection Process, Exam Pattern, Physical Test, How to apply is given below.
# Vacancy Details – CISF Constable Recruitment 2021-18
Total Vacancies – 487
Vacancies are distributed state wise. Category wise distribution given below.
Vacancies excluding Naxal/Militant region – 332
- Open – 169
- SC – 47
- ST – 29
- OBC – 87
Vacancies for Naxal / Militant region – 155
- Open – 77
- SC – 28
- ST – 9
- OBC – 41
# Eligibility – CISF Constable Recruitment 2021-18
Age Limit –
- age limit is 18-23 years as on 11-1-2021.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rule.
Educational Qualification –
- 12th pass with science subject or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/ University. Educational certificates other than State Board/ Central Board should be accompanied with Govt. of India notification declaring that such qualification is equivalent to 12th Class pass with science subject for service under Central Govt.
Physical Standard –
- Candidates height must be 170 cms.
- Chest – 80 cm with minimum expansion 5 cm.
# Selection Process – CIF Constable Recruitment 2021-18
- There are three stages in selection process. Physical Efficiency test, Physical Standard Test and then wriiten exam.
- candidate who qualify in Physical Efficiency Test will appear for Physical standard test.
- If candidate full fill all physical standards then he will called for written exam.
- Based on written exam merit list will be prepared.
# Exam Pattern – CIF Constable Recruitment 2021-18
- Written exam is of objective type for 100 marks.
- Its is OMR based having 100 questions.
- The question paper will be set to assess the general awareness/ general knowledge, knowledge of elementary mathematics, analytical aptitude and ability to observe and distinguish patterns and to test the basic knowledge of the candidate in English/ Hindi. The questions will be set bilingual in English/ Hindi
CIF Constable Books, Best Books for CIF Constable
To Check best books for CIF Constable online – Click Here
# How to Apply for CIF Constable Recruitment 2021-18
- The facility of on-line application will be available from 11/12/2021 to 11/01/2021 ( upto 5:00 pm) on https://cisfrectt.in.
- One –time Registration will be a permanent database for candidate. The unique Registration ID and Password will be used by the candidate for all the examinations conducted by CISF.
- Then login with id and password and click on apply for CISF Constable Recruitment 2021-18.
- Fill all details and submit.
- Pay through online or offline mode.