Odisha office assistant grade 3 recruitment 2017
OPTCL Office Assistant grade III Recruitment 2017 : Odisha power transmission corporation limited(OPTCL) is a state owned power utility in odisha is engaged in the business of transmission of electricity with a vision to emerge as one of the leading utilities in the country in transmission space. OPTCL is looking for qualified, energetic and talented personnel for the post of OPTCL Office Assistant grade 3. OPTCL has announced notification for 60 posts of OPTCL Office assistant 2017. There are total 60 vacancies for the post of Odisha office assistant grade 3. Eligible candidates can apply online from 24 November 2017, last date to apply for this post is 23 December 2017. We are providing here all details of OPTCL office assistant grade 3 recruitment 2017 like, vacancy details, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, best books for OPTCL office assistant grade 3.
OPTCL Office Assistant Grade 3 – Vacancy details
Vacancy details for OPTCL office assistant 2017 is given below,
Name of Post : OPTCL Office assistant grade 3
Total Posts : 60
- UR : 26
- SC : 10
- ST : 16
- SEBC : 08
Odisha power office assistant grade 3 – Eligibility
Eligibility required for OPTCL Office assistant 2017 is given below
Age Limit for Odisha office assistant grade 3
- OPEN : 21 to 32 years
- SC, ST, SEBC : 21 to 37 years
- Women : 21 to 42 years.
Educational Qualification for OPTCL Office Assistant 2017
- Candidates must be possess a bachelor degree in any discipline from a government recognized institute. or any equivalent qualification.
- Candidate must have adequate knowledge of Computer application.
Selection Process for OPTCL Office assistant grade III 2017
Detailed selection process for OPTCL Office assistant 2017 is given below
- Eligible candidates will be called for Computer based test comprising multiple choice questions.
- Candidates who qualify in CBT and be shortlisted will be called for skill test in computer application.
- Selection of candidates is purely based on performance of candidate in CBT and Skill Test in Computer applications.
Exam Pattern for OPTCL office assistant grade 3
Exam pattern for Odisha office assistant grade 3 is given below
1. Computer Based Test : 200 marks ( 3 Hrs. )
- English : 60 marks
- Mathematics : 30
- General Awareness : 40
- Reasoning / mental ability : 40
- Computer Application : 30
2. Skill Test in Computer Application :
- Practical Test : 50 Marks.
Syllabus for OPTCL office assistant grade 3
Detailed syllabus for Office assistant grade 3 is given below,
Best Books for OPTCL Office Assistant
for english use ” Objective English by SP Bakshi ”
for Mathematics use ” Fast Track Objective Arithmetic ”
For General Awareness use ” General Knowledge By Lucent’s Exam Preparation (Latest Edition) 2018 “
For Reasoning use ” A Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning (R.S. Aggarwal) “
for Computer Applications use “ Computer Awareness for General Competitive Exams “
How to apply for OPTCL Office assistant grade 3
- Eligible Candidates can apply online on official website www.optcl.co.in
- for more details download official notification.