BPSC Judicial Service Exam Schedule Announced 2021
Bihar Public Service Commission has issued the date of BPSC 30th Judicial Service Chief Examination 2021. According to the short notification announced by the commission, the BPSC 30th Judicial Service Chief Examination 2021 will be organized from 7th to 11th June 2021. Candidates who are about to attend the main exam can check the updates on the official website of BPSC. BPSC Judicial Service Exam Schedule Announced 2021.
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has published the notification for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer (Civil and Electrical) vacant posts. Those candidates who are interested in vacancy details and meet all eligibility criteria, they can read the notification and online application.
BPSC Judicial Civil Service Mens Examination 2021: Bihar Public Service Commission has postponed the BPSC 30th Judicial Service Chief Examination 2021 for indispensable reasons. Candidates who are about to attend the main exam can check the updates on the official website of BPSC.
Earlier, the BPSC 30th judicial service chief examination was scheduled for 2021 from 20 February to 28 February 2021. This examination will be conducted to fill 349 vacancies. Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has issued the main exam date for the 30th judicial service competitive examination. The main examination will be conducted from 20.02.2021 to 28.02.2021. Candidates can download the exam date from the link below.
- For Others: Rs.750/-
- For SC/ST/ Women candidates of Bihar State: Rs. 200/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online
- Starting Date for Registration: 19-03-2021
- Last Date for Registration: 02-04-2021
- Last Date for Payment of fee: 05-04-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10-04-2021
- Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of the Application: 22-04-2021 by 05:00 Hrs
Age Limit (as on 01-08-2021)
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age for General (Male): 37 Years
- Maximum Age for OBC/ BC/ General (Female): 40 Years
- Maximum Age for SC/ ST (Male & Female): 42 Years