Bihar Vidhan Sabha Various Vacancies Admit Card Download (Mains)
Bihar Vidhan Sabha has notified employment for the recruitment of assistant, research assistant, library assistant, translator, and other vacancies. Bihar Vidhan Sabha Various Vacancies Admit Card Download.
It is informed by this that the Bihar Legislative Assembly will organize a stenography test for those who have qualified in the online examination of the reporter, personal assistant and stenographer posts. The exam is scheduled in February and March 2021. Admit cards will be uploaded soon. The Bihar Legislative Assembly has indicated that stenography test admittance cards will be uploaded from 10 / February / 2021, candidates will be in touch with the portal.
In order to receive notification regarding admission card, candidates are required to check repeatedly on the portal. Candidates will have to provide their valid credentials to download their Admit Card. Candidates are advised to download their Admit Card as soon as possible and they are also required for each exam center prematurely / time as they will be pre-tested. Examad.com offers very good luck for her upcoming exam.
Instruction for Downloading Bihar Vidhan Sabha Various Posts Admit Card 2021:
- In order to download their Bihar Vidhan Sabha Various Admit Card candidates need to go to the important link section provided below.
- After getting the link candidates to need to click it for downloading their Bihar Vidhan Sabha Various Posts Admit Card.
- Candidates need to give this details-:
- Registration No / Roll No
- Password / DOB
- Captcha Code
- Next, candidates able to download their own Bihar Vidhan Sabha Various Vacancies Admit Card.
- Candidates can also download their Admit Card from the official site of the Bihar Vidhan Sabha.
- For GEN/ OBC: Rs. 400/-
- For SC/ ST/ Women/ PWD: Rs. 100/-
- Payment Mode: Net Banking/ Credit/ Debit Card
- Starting Date for Apply Online (Prelims): 09-10-2021 from 11:00 am
- Last Date to Apply Online (Prelims): 31-10-2021 to 05:00 pm
- Last Date for Fee Payment: 31-10-2021
- Date of Exam for Jr Clerk (02/2021): 12 to 15-12-2021
- Date of Admit Card Downloading for Jr Clerk (02/2021): 01-12-2021 from 11:00 am
- Date of Exam for Assistant (01/2021): 18 to 24-12-2021
- Date of Admit Card Downloading for Assistant (01/2021): 05-12-2021 from 11:00 am
- Last Date for Submission of Objections: 29-12-2021 by 06:00 Hrs
- The date for CBT Exam (02/2021): 12 to 15-02-2021
- Starting Date to Apply Online (Mains) for Advt No (01/2021): 11-03-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online (Mains) & Payment of Fee for Advt No 01/2021: 22-03-2021
- Mains Exam Date: 07 to 10-04-2021
Age Limit (as on 01-08-2021)
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Max Age for Gen (Female), OBC: 40 Years
- Max Age for Gen (Male): 37 Years
- Max Age for SC/ ST: 42 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
- Intermediate, Any Degree, PG. For more details refer to the notification.