SSC CHSL Postal Assistant Salary and Job Profile
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2017-18 notification is out. SSC CHSL Exam is 10+2 level exam. This year SSC CHSL Recruitment is for total 3259 posts. There are various posts like Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal / Sorting Assistant, Data Entry Operator (DEO). Now many interested candidates searching for salary of ssc chsl posts, SSC CHSL Postal Assistant Salary, SSC CHSL DEO Salary, SSC CHSL LDC Salary, Postal Assistant Salary. Many candidates searching in Hindi like SSC CHSL ki salary Kitni hai or SSC Postal Assistant Salary or tankha etc. Here we are going to discuss Postal Assistant Salary and its job profile.
SSC CHSL Postal Assistant Salary, Job Profile and Vacancy
In SSC CHSL Recruitment there are total 3259 vacancies. Out of which maximum vacancies for Postal Assistant (PA) / Sorting Assistant. There are total 2359 vacancies for Postal Assistant. So many candidates want to know Postal Assistant Salary and work description. So Lets see Postal Assistant Salary.
Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant is most high payable and upper post through SSC CHSL Exam. Postal Assistant is needed is various government departments.
Job profile : Postal Assistant can be given postings in regional post office/ Saving bank Control office/ in Returned Letter Offices / in Mail Motor Services. In Regional Post Office Postal Assistant work is to solve Booking related queries and stay updated with new changes happening. A Postal Assistant in Savings Bank Control Organization (PASBCO) has a task/role to monitor the Savings Banks and control related work.
Postal Assistant Salary / Sorting Assistant Salary :
- Postal Assistant Salary / Sorting Assistant (SA) – Pay band with revised pay scale of 5200 – 20200 with grade pay of 2400.
- With all facilities this amount goes to 20000/- is starting. This is highest grade pay and salary out of all other posts.
- This is all about Postal Assistant salary. If you want to know more about postal assistant salary then refer official site.
Postal Assistant Salary After 7th Pay Commission :
- After 7th Pay Commission Postal Assistant salary will increase.
- Net Postal Assistant Salary May Goes up to 32000/- per month.
All the best for Exams.