OPSC Asst Section Officer Skill Test Date Announced 2021
OPSC Asst Section Officer Skill Test Date Announced 2021: The Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has announced a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Horticulture Officer vacancies. Those candidates who are interested in vacancy details and meet all eligibility criteria, they can read the notification and online application.
Odisha Secretariat Service under the Home Department in the pay scale of Rs. 35,400/- in Level 9, Rs. According to the pay matrix provided, according to the pre-revised scale of the salary of grade 9-300/-, 34,800/- grade pay of RR under cell I-3 ORSP, 2021. 4,200/- with general inflation and other allowances which may be approved by the Government of Odisha from time to time. Posts are permanent.
A candidate should have a bachelor’s degree in any subject from any recognized university or any other qualification equivalent to it and adequate knowledge in the computer application should be.
- Application Fee: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD: Nil
- Payment Mode: Offline (Except SBI Challan)
- Starting Date to Apply online: 28-05-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 27-06-2021
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Fee at any SBI Branch: 02-07-2021
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2021)
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
- One candidate should be 21 years (twenty-one) years old and should not exceed 1 day or January 2021 for 32 years (thirty-two years). However, which are within the prescribed age limit as per ISST day. January 2013, the first day of January 2014, the first day of January 2021, the first day of January 2021 and the first day of January 201, will be eligible to apply, i.e. born before January 2, 1 and 1 and not later Compared to ISST January 1997. In order to avail the discount and reservation benefits, the age relaxation for the candidates in different categories will be according to the prescribed rules for the purpose.
- Degree (Horticulture/ Agriculture) from a recognized University.
1. H.S.C. Or equivalent certificate in support of the declaration of age issued by the respective Board / Council;
2. Intermediate / + 2 Examination Certificate issued by the concerned Board / Council;
3. Degree certificate issued by the accredited university;
4. Two recent passport size photographs (unsigned and unattached) which have been uploaded with the online application form. Wherever applicable, showing the payment of the examination fee, the challan’s OPSC copy
5. Certificate of character from the Principal / Proctor / Dean or professor in charge of the teaching department of the college or university in which he had studied the final.
6. Caste certificate from birth in support of claim as SC / S. T. / SEBC .; Wherever applicable (please see note – 1);
7. Aadhaar card required a certificate from Secondary Education Board, Orissa’s signature as a language subject equivalent to the Odisha ME School standard or a certificate from the Principal / Headmaster of the School Recognition provided by the Director of Secondary Education, Odisha Government. This indicates that the candidate has passed the ME Standard, wherever applicable.