JSSC SI Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017
JSSC SI Sub Inspector Recruitment : Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has announced notification for JSSC SI Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017. New vacancies for total 1544 post has been published. This is huge recruitment for JSSC Sub Inspector post. Earlier 3019 vacancies for police sub inspector was announced by jssc. These are totally new 1544 vacancies for JSSC SI Recruitment 2017. This is best chance for youngsters to get Jharkhand police job for sub inspector post. Online applications are invited from interested eligible candidates. Applications are started from 9 August 2017. Last date to submit online application is 8-09-2017. JSSC SI Sub Inspector Recruitment new vacancy details like Eligibility, JSSC SI Physical Test, JSSC SI Books, Exam Pattern, Selection Process, Syllabus, How to Apply is given below.
JSSC SI Sub Inspector New Vacancy Details
These are new vacancies for JSSC SI Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017.
Post Name : JSSC Sub Inspector
Total Post : 1544
- Open – 772
- SC – 154
- ST – 401
- OBC – 154
- BC – 93
JSSC SI Salary : Pay Band 9300-34800 ( Grade Pay – 4200 )
JSSC SI Sub Inspector Recruitment Eligibility
Age Limit : There is no Upper Age limit for this JSSC SI exam. Minimum Age required is 21 year.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidate must posses any degree from government recognized Institute.
Physical Standard for JSSC SI Recruitment 2017
- Open/BC/ OBC – 160 cm
- SC/ST – 155 cm
- Female – 148 cm
- Open/BC/ OBC – 81 cm
- SC/ST – 79 cm
JSSC SI Sub Inspector Selection Process
Three Stages for selection
- OMR Based Objective type exam
- Physical Test
- Medical Checkup
Candidates who clear written exam will be called for physical test. Then candidate who pass physical test will be selected after medical checkup.
JSSC SI Sub Inspector Exam Pattern
There are three papers in written exam. Each Question carry one mark.
Paper 1 – Samanya Hindi
- Total marks – 120
- Time – 2 Hrs
- Marks of this paper will not be considered for merit list. This paper is only qualifying in nature. Candidate must secure at least 30 % marks in this paper.
Paper 2 – General Knowledge
- Total marks – 60
- Time – 2 Hrs.
Paper 3 – General Studies
- Total Marks – 120
- Time – 2 hrs.
JSSC SI Physical Test Details
Physical Test don’t have any marks. but it is necessary to pass minimum criteria of physical test.
- Male – 10 km in 60 minutes
- Female – 5 km in 40 minutes.
JSSC SI Books, JSSC Sub Inspector Books
We recommend to use below books for JSSC SI Sub Inspector Recruitment
Also Use ” Jharkhand Samanya Gyan For PSI Exam ”
How to Apply for JSSC SI Recruitment 2017.
- At First, go to the Official Website of the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission at www.jssc.in
- Check for the JSSC Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017 Notification.
- Read all the details carefully/ Read this post completely.
- Fill the application with all the required fields.
- Recheck and Submit the Application Form.
All the best !!