Indian Navy SSB Recruitment for Engineers 2021
Indian Navy has announced recruitment in 2021 for engineers through SSB interview. Notification for Indian Navy SSB Recruitment for Engineers 2021 has been released. Applications are invited from unmarried male female candidates. This recruitment will be conducted by short service commission for departments like General Service/Hydro and Technical Branch (General Service/Naval Architecture) and Permanent Commission (PC) in Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC) in the Indian Navy for Jun 18 Course conducted at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. Almost all engineering branches like Electrical, Civil, Mechanical, Electronics, Metallurgy, Instrumentation are eligible.
Candidate can Check their eligibility and can apply online for Indian Navy SSB Recruitment for Engineers 2021. Applications are started from 5 September 2021. Last date to apply for Indian Navy SSB Recruitment is 25 September 2021. Check all details of Indian Navy recruitment 2021 like Exam Pattern, Eligibility, Selection Process, SSB Interview Details how to apply is given Below.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy Recruitment 2021
- Born between 02 Jul 1993 & 01 Jan 1999 (both dates inclusive).
Educational Qualification –
There is different educational qualification for different branch or cadre.
General Service/Hydrography Cadre
- BE/B.Tech (Any Discipline)
- Male SSC
- (i) Electrical (ii) Electrical & Electronics (iii) Electronics (iv)
Applied Electronics & Instrumentation (v) Electronics &
Communication (vi) Electronics & Tele Communication (vii)
Electronics & Instrumentation (viii) Instrumentation (ix)
Instrumentation & Control (x) Micro-electronics (xi)
Mechanical (xii) Control (xiii) Industrial Production (xiv)
Industrial (xv) Production (xvi) Aero Space (xvii) Metallurgy
(xviii) Metallurgical (xix) Chemical (xx) Material Science
(xxi) Computer Science (xxii) Information Technology (xxiii)
Computer (xxiv) Computer Application
- Male PC
Engineering Branch (General Service)
- (i) Mechanical (ii) Marine (iii) Instrumentation (iv)
Production (v) Aeronautical (vi) ) Industrial Engineering &
Management (vii) Control Engg (viii) Aero Space (ix)
Automobiles (x) Metallurgy (xi) Mechatronics (xii)
Instrumentation & Control
- Male SSC
Electrical Branch(General Service)
- (i) Electrical (ii) Electronics (iii) Tele Communication (iv)
Electronics& Communication (v) Power Engineering (vi)
Control System Engineering (vii) Power Electronics (viii)
Avionics (ix) Electronics & Instrumentation (x)
Instrumentation & Control
- Male SSC
- (i) Mechanical (ii) Civil (iii) Aeronautical (iv) Aero Space (v)
Metallurgy (vi) Naval Architecture (vii) Ocean Engineering
(viii) Marine Engineering(ix) Ship Technology (x) Ship
Building (xi) Ship Design
- Male or Female SSC
Note : Final Year students can also apply.
Physical Standard for Indian Navy SSB Engineer
- Minimum height – 157 cm with correlated weight.
- For Naval Architecture Minimum height Male – 157 cm & Female – 152 cm with correlated weight
Check Details of Physical Standard here.
Selection Process for Indian Navy SSB Recruitment for Engineers
- After application candidates will be shortlisted for SSB interview Based on their academic performance.
- SSB interviews for shortlisted candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore /Bhopal /Coimbatore / Visakhapatnam during Nov 17 – Mar 18. Selected candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their e-mail or through SMS (provided by candidates in their application form).
SSB Interview Books
Here is best book for SSB Interview
Check Here Details of SSB Interview 2021
Details of SSB Interview for Indian Navy Engineer Recruitment
- SSB interview will be conducted in two Stages.
- Stage I test consisting of Intelligence Test, Picture Perception and Discussion test will be conducted on the first day of arrival at SSB.
- Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day.
- Stage II tests comprising of Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview will last for 04 days.
- Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx duration 03-05 days).
How To Apply for Indian Navy Engineer Recruitment
- Candidates are to register and fill application on e recruitment website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. The
candidates are to apply from 05 Aug 17 to 25 Aug 17.
- Fill all details like e mails address, mobile number and your personal details must be as per matriculation certificate.
- All document like 10th certificate, 12th certificate your photo must be scanned and uploaded in form.
- Read all instruction before final submission of form.