HSSC Constable Recruitment 2021
There is new notification about HSSC Jobs. Haryana Staff Selection Commission has released notification for HSSC Constable Recruitment 2021. Aspirants looking for HSSC Jobs or Government job can see details below. This time HSSC Recruiting 5532 Constable posts for Haryana Police department. Interested candidates can check their Eligibility and can apply for these HSSC Jobs on or before 11-07-2021.
Details of Vacancies, Eligibility, exam pattern,syllabus, best books given below.
Vacancy Details – HSSC Constable
Total posts – 5532
Male HSSC Constable – 4500
Female HSSC Constable – 1032
male Constable seat distribution
- Gen- 13OO
- SC- 900
- BCA- 700
- BCB- 400
- EBPG- 500
- ESM-GEN – 350
- ESM-SC -100
- ESM-BCA – 100
- ESM-BCB – 150
female Constable seat distribution
- Gen- 298
- SC- 206
- BCA- 161
- BCB- 92
- EBPG- 115
- ESM-GEN – 80
- ESM-SC -23
- ESM-BCA – 23
- ESM-BCB – 34
Eligibility – HSSC Constable Recruitment
Age Limit –
- 18-25 years. Age relaxation for reserved candidates as per govt. rule.
Educational Qualification –
- The candidate must have passed 1o+2 or its equivalent from a recognized education board/institution for all the categories.
- Hindi / Sanskrit up to Matric Standard or higher education.
Physical eligibility –
- Height – for male 170 cm. for female 158 cm.
- Chest – 83 cm (unexpanded) to 87 cm. (Expanded).
Selection Process – HSSC Constable Recruitment
- Selection process will start with knowledge test objective exam for 80 marks.
- candidates scoring well in exam will be called for physical measurement which is only qualifying in nature.
- After this candidate must pass in physical screening test.
- Candidates who qualify physical screening test will be called for document verification.
- After document verification candidate will go through interview process.
- While preparing merit list weightage for objective exam – 80% , for document verification – 8% , for interview- 12%.
Exam Pattern – HSSC Constable Recruitment
Knowledge Test Exam Pattern
Total marks – 80
Total questions – 100
Time – 90 Min.
Syllabus for HSSC Constable Recruitment
- The test paper shall include questions on General studies, Agriculture, Animal husbandry, Reasoning, Current affairs, Numerical ability, general science, Aptitude, relevant field/trade etc. There shall be at least 10 questions relating to computer basic knowledge. The standard of questions shall be as expected of an educated person having passed 10+2 or equivalent.
- The medium of examination shall be Hindi except where the knowledge of English language of the candidates is to be tested.
Physical Test for HSSC Constable Recruitment
In physical screening test criteria to qualify is as below
- Male – 2.5 km in 12 minutes.
- Female – 1.0 km in 6 minutes.
- Ex-servicemen – 1.0 km in 5 minutes.
Best Books for HSSC Constable Recruitment
Looking at the syllabus there are basically 3 sections – General knowledge, reasoning and aptitude, trade specific knowledge.
There are many books available for this exam. But we are suggesting you best books for HSSC constable recruitment. You can use all in one guides for exam or you can use different books for each section.
” HSSC Haryana Constable General Duties (GD)(Male & Female) Exam Practice Work Books—Hindi ” By Kiran Prakashan.
” HSSC Exam Book for Harayana Constable ” By Unique Publication.
For General knowledge use ” Harayana General Knowledge Book ”
How to apply
- Go to www.hssc.gov.in to fill up online application form.
- First register yourself by providing scanned photograph and other information.
- After registration you will get login Id and password.
- After login click on application form and follow the instructions.
- Then submit application form and pay application fee by online.