The latest Wreckfest Winter Update 1.90 has released a few hours ago on January 12, 2021, and all the players in this game are excited about this latest update. They want to know about the changes made to Wrechfest through this Winter update.
Here, you will get the complete patch notes of this latest Wreckfest Winter Update 1.90, the downloading guide, update file size, and other details. Let’s explore all these details related to this Winter update without any delay.
Wreckfest Winter Update 1.90 Released
Wreckfest is one of the popular racing game that you have enjoy on your PS4, Xbox One, and Windows PC. The developer of this game regularly brings updates to make the gameplay better. The latest Wreckfest Winter Update 1.90 has released a few hours ago and this Winter update has brought a lot of new content and changes to the game.
This Winter update is now available to download on all available gaming platforms. The version of this update on PS4v is 1.90, on Xbox One is 126.96.36.199, and on PC is 1.269477. The update file size will vary according to your gaming platform.
You can also read: How to defeat Sasquatch Cyberpunk 2077?
Wreckfest Winter Update 1.90 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes of this latest Winter Update 1.90 of Wreckfest. Read it completely to know about the new features and changes made to the game through this patch.
- New tournament season: Winter Fest.
- New free tournament reward car: Starbeast SS.
- The DLC promotional screen is only shown once per session for each respective DLC.
- (PC) Fixed an issue which caused DualShock and DualSense controllers to not function correctly.
- (Xbox One) Online features now work correctly after disconnecting the controller before the initial interactive screen.
- (PS4) Game no longer freezes after signing out of PS Network while in a multiplayer lobby.
- Improved Speedie handling and engine to make it more competitive.
- Small special vehicles no longer take excessive damage even from small shunts.
- Rammer and Roadcutter AI Player setups are now more appropriate for their respective classes.
- The rear spoiler of the Nexus RS “BB Racing” bundle is now parented correctly to the trunk lid.
- Exhausts no longer get distorted after deforming.
- Roof decorations no longer deform wildly.
- Fixed Boomer RS taillight cover glitch.
- Rebel Rat engine audio now plays correctly.
- Fixed an issue with Stellar where clicks in sound would occur when idling in neutral gear.
- Cockpit view audio now includes more low and mid-range frequencies.
- Audience sound effects are no longer played during loading screens.
- In the settings, the “Interface Sound Effects” now changes the volume of UI sounds independent from the “Effects” volume.
- In the settings, the “Ambiance” volume control now affects all track-side sound sources.
You can also read: Fall Guys Update 1.17 Released
This was the complete patch notes of the latest Winter Update of Wreckfest. So, update your game now and enjoy all-new content.
Wreckfest is one of the most popular racing games that you can enjoy on PS4, Xbox One, and Windows PC. Bugbear Entertainment has developed this game while THQ Nordic has published this game. You will have to purchase this game to play on your gaming platform. This game released in 2021 for Windows while its PS4 and Xbox One editions released in 2021.
Do not forget to share your opinion about the latest update of this amazing game in the comment section below
Conclusion: Wreckfest Winter Update 1.90
In conclusion, we hope that you have got the complete details about the latest Wreckfest Winter Update 1.90, its patch notes, the downloading guide, and other information. If you have any doubts or queries related to this latest update, feel free to ask us in the comment section. We are here to help you in solving all your doubts and queries.