UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2021 (Prelims) Admit Card
Here we’re going to talk about UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2021 Admit Card. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published the notification for the recruitment of Civil Service (Pre) examination 2021 on a permanent basis. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancies and have completed all eligibility criteria can read the notification and apply online.
VACANCY DETAILS –
- Post: UPSC Civil Services (Prelims) Admit Card Download
- Total Vacancy: 896 posts
- General: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST/ Female & PwBD: Nill
- Payment Mode: Depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash/ Net Banking/ Credit/ Debit card
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 19-02-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 18-03-2021 (Extended to 19-03-2021)
- Last Date for Fee Payment (by cash): 17-03-2021
- Last Date for Fee Payment (Online): 18-03-2021
- Date of Civil Service (Pre) Exam: 02-06-2021
Age Limit (as on 01-08-2021)
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
- Candidates should possess Degree from a recognized University.
How to download UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2021 admit card?
Admitted cards will be issued online for the UPSC 2021 written examination and the candidates will have to download it. Here is a list of requirements for downloading IAS admittance card 2021:
- Registration number and date of birth or
- Roll number and date of birth
Steps to download UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2021 Admit Card:
- Visit UPSC’s official website – upsc.gov.in
- Click on the ‘Download IAS Admit Card 2021’ link.
- Either enter the registration ID or roll number. Click Login.
- You will be redirected to your IAS Admit Card 2021.
- Save the admittance card and print out its print.
After downloading the UPSC CIVIL SERVICE admit card?
- Once you have the IAS Admit Card in hand, cross-check all the details mentioned above.
- In case of any incorrect description, you should immediately contact the Authority.
- In the case, your picture/sign is a blur, as well as the original photo ID as well as carrying a photo in the examination hall.