UKPSC Additional Private Secretary Recruitment 2017 | Books
UKPSC Additional Private Secretary Recruitment 2017 : Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has released notification for UKPSC Additional Private Secretary Recruitment 2017. This recruitment is also known as UKPSC APS Recruitment 2017. There are total 122 vacancies for UKPSC Additional Private Secretary Posts out of which 117 posts for Uttarakhand Secretariat Recuitment. This is golden opportunity for those who are seeking UKPSC Jobs or UKPSC APS Job. The notification of the Uttarakhand Additional Private Secretary vacancies is released on 2 August 2017. So eligible candidates can apply from today itself to this 122 APS vacancies. Last date to apply for Uttarakhand APS recruitment is 26 August 2017. Uttarkhand PSC is announced this notification for Uttarakhand Sachivalay APS Job on 31 July 2017. We are providing here all details for ” UKPSC Additional Private Secretary Recruitment 2017 | Books ” like Vacancy details, Eligibility, Selection Process, Exam Pattern Syllabus, UKPSC APS books, How to apply etc. UKPSC Additional Private Secretary Books are also given in below.
UKPSC Additional Private Secretary Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
UKPSC APS Recruitment 2017 is conducting for Uttarakhand Secretariat. Vacancy details for UKPSC Additional Private Secretary is given below
UKPSC APS Vacancy Details :
Post Name : UKPSC Additional Private Secretary ( UKPSC APS )
Total Posts : 122
- General : 75
- OBC : 16
- ST : 06
- SC : 25
Eligibility for UKPSC Additional Private Secretary Recruitment 2017
Here we are providing Eligibility for UKPSC APS Recruitment 2017. Eligibility details for UKPSC Secretariat Recruitment 2017 is consist of Age Limit, Educational Qualification are given below.
Age Limit for UKPSC APS Recruitment 2017 :
- General : 18 to 42 years
*Age relaxation for reserved candidates is applicable per government rule.
Educational Qualification for UKPSC APS Recruitment 2017 :
- candidates must posses any degree from Government Recognized institute with One year Computer diploma. OR
- Any degree with Computer Science Subject from government recognized institute.
Selection Process for UKPSC Additional Private Secretary Recruitment 2017
Selection process for UKPSC APS Recruitment 2017 is consist of three steps Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam and Interview. Detailed Selection process for UKPSC Additional Private Secretary Vacancy is given below.
- After online submission of application form eligible candidates can attend Preliminary Exam.
- Candidates who pursued atleast minimum merit in Preliminary Exam will be qualified for Mains Exam.
- Candidates who cracks Main Exam will be qualified for Interview.
- Final Selection will be based on performance of candidate in interview.
UKPSC Additional Private Secretary Books are given below.
Exam Pattern for UKPSC Additional Private Secretary Recruitment 2017
UKPSC APS Recruitment Exam is consist of two Exams, Preliminary Exam and Mains Exam. We are providing here Exam Pattern for UKPSC APS Recruitment 2017. Exam wise Exam Pattern given below.
Exam Pattern for UKPSC APS Prelim Exam : UKPSC Additional Private Secretary Recruitment
Objective type prelims exam will be conducted for 150 marks and 150 questions will be given each question carries one marks. APS Prelims Exam duration is 2 hours.
General Hindi : 45 Marks
General Studies : 75 Marks
General Intelligence Test : 30 Marks
UKPSC APS Mains Exam Pattern : UKPSC Additional Private Secretary Recruitment
UKPSC APS Mains Exam consists of 8 different papers. Paper wise Exam Pattern for UKPSC Additional Private Secretary Mains Exam is given below.
UKPSC APS Mains Exam : 650 marks
Paper 1 : General Knowledge
- Total Marks : 100
- Total Time : 2 Hrs.
Paper 2 : General Hindi
- Total Marks : 100
- Total Time : 3 Hrs.
Paper 3 : Hindi Stenography
- Total Marks : 135
- Total Time : 5 minutes dictation 35 minutes typing.
Paper 4 : Hindi Typing
- Total Marks : 15
- Total Time : 10 minutes.
Paper 5 : Computer Knowledge Test
- Total Marks : 100
- Total Time : 1.30 Hrs.
Paper 6 : General English
- Total Marks : 50
- Total Time : 1 Hour
Paper 7 : English Stenography
- Total Marks : 135
- Total Time : 5 mins dictation 35 mins for typing
Paper 8 : English Typing
- Total Marks : 15
- Total Time : 10 minutes
Syllabus for UKPSC Additional Private Secretary Recruitment 2017
UKPSC Syllabus 2017 for Additional Private Secretary Jobs
General Hindi Syllabus for Uttarakhand PSC exam 2017
- Direct & Indirect Speech
- One Word Substitution
- Active & Passive Voice
- Transformation of Sentences
- Fill in the Blanks
- Idioms & Phrases etc
UKPSC APS Syllabus 2017 for General Studies
- Geography of India and the World, Natural disasters and disaster management etc., current activities in these areas.
- Current events of National and International importance, Sports, Entertainment etc.
- Current events of Uttarakhand State importance, Sports, Entertainment etc.
- Education, Culture and Life style, Specific Information regarding Social practices, Social
- The reform movement, Political background, and Administrative setup, Governmental and NonGovernmental
- welfare and developmental schemes, Historical background, Uttarakhand
- Rajya Nirman Andolan and Contemporary History of the Uttarakhand State.
- Agriculture, Industry, Commerce and Trade, Tourism, Economic and Natural Resources,
- Population distribution, Sex ratio, Literacy, Health, Forest and Wild Life, Environment and Geography in Uttarakhand State.
UK Secretariate Additional Private Secretary Syllabus 2017 for General Intelligence
- Questions of verbal
- Missing numbers
- Space visualization
- Problem solving
- Decision making
- Visual memory
- Relationship concepts
- Direction sense
- Coding –decoding
- Arithmetical reasoning
- Verbal and figure classification
- Data representation and analysis
- Arithmetical number series
- Abstract ideas
- Facts and figures
- Symbols and their relationships
- Numerical computations
- Mathematical and quantitative functions
Computer knowledge Topics in UKPSC APS Syllabus 2017
- Basic knowledge of working on windows and Linux operating system platforms on desktops and laptops with peripherals like printer, microphone, and speaker. (20 marks)
- Working knowledge of Word processing packages (Microsoft word, Open office etc.) (25 marks)
- Working knowledge of Spread Sheets. (20 marks)
- Conversant in the use of world wide web and popular websites (for Railway/Air Reservation, search engines like Google, information web site like Wikipedia etc.) (05 marks)
- Working knowledge of E-mailing (sending, sending with attachment, reading, (15 marks) (Saving, printing, maintaining address etc.)
- Working knowledge of preparation of presentations (power point, PDF etc.) with different styles and animations (15 marks)
UKPSC Additional Private Secretary Books
We are providing here Best Books for UKPSC APS Exam 2017 which are recommended by our expert team.
Best book for UKPSC Additional Private Secretary : General Studies
Use ” UKPSC Samanya Addhyan General Study by arihant experts ” which covers all topics in general studies.
UKPSC Additional Private Secretary Books : General Knowledge
Use ” Samanya Gyan Exam GK: Pratiyogi Pariksha Margdarshak ” it is best book for Uttarakhan General Knowledge
UKPSC APS Books : General Hindi
Use ” Samanya Hindi by Arihant Publication ” This is most recommended book for general hindi.
Best book for UKPSC Additional Private Secretary : General English
Use ” Objective General English by S.P. Bakshi ” best book for General English.
Best Book for UKPSC APS Recruitment : General Intelligence
Use “ Wiley’s General Intelligence and Reasoning ” which is highly recommended book for competitive exams.
UKPSC APS Exam Books : Computer Knowledge Test
Use ” Computer Awareness for General Competitive Exams ” best book for computer knowledge test.
How to Apply for UKPSC Additional Private Secretary Vacancy
- At First, go to the Official Website of the http://www.ukpsc.gov.in/
- Check for the UKPSC Additional Private Secretary 2017 Notification
- Read all the details carefully/ Read this post completely.
- Fill the application with all the required fields.
- Recheck and Submit the Application Form.