TSPSC Forest Ranger Officer Recruitment 2017 | Books
TSPSC Forest Ranger Officer Recruitment 2017 : TELANGANA STATE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION has released notification for TSPSC Forest Ranger Officer Recruitment 2017. Which is also known as TSPSC FRO Recruitment 2017 or Telangana Forest Recruitment 2017 This is very huge recruitment for Forest Ranger Officer in Forest Department (EFS&T) in the state of Telangana. This is golden opportunity for candidates who are looking for Government Job or Telangana State Government Job. There are total 1857 vacancies for TSPSC FRO Recruitment 2017. Eligible candidates can apply online from 21 August 2017. Last date to apply for this post is 12 September 2017. We are providing here all details of “ TSPSC Forest Ranger Officer Recruitment 2017 ” like Vacancy details, Eligibility, Selection Process, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, TSPSC Forest Ranger Officer Books, Important dates.
Vacancy Details for TSPSC Forest Ranger Officer Recruitment 2017
Vacancy details for TSPSC FRO Recruitment 2017 are given below.
Name of the Post : Forest Ranger Officer
Total No. of Posts : 67
- General : 35
- SC : 09
- ST : 05
- BC-A : 04
- BC-B : 07
- BC-C : 01
- BC-D : 04
- BC-E : 02
Eligibility for TSPSC Forest Ranger Officer Recruitment 2017
Eligibility for TSPSC FRO recruitment 2017 is consist of Age Limit for TSPSC FRO and Educational Qualification for TSPSC FRO. We are providing here details of eligibility for TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Vacancy 2017 in below.
Age Limit for TSPSC FRO 2017 :
- General : 18 to 28 years
- SC/ST/BC : 18 to 33 years
Educational Qualification for TSPSC FRO 2017 :
- Must have passed Intermediate examination or its equivalent from government recognized board.
Selection process for TSPSC Forest FRO Officer Recruitment 2017
Selection process for TPSCS FRO Recruitment 2017 is given below
Candidates will be selected based on
- Written Examination by Online/ OMR based.
- Walking Test
- Medical Test
- Final merit list will be displayed on official website.
Exam Pattern for TSPSC Forest Ranger Officer Recruitment 2017
Exam pattern for TSPSC FRO Recruitment 2017 is given below.
There is two papers in TSPSC FRO Exam
Paper 1 :
Paper 1 is for 200 marks having two sections.
Exam Pattern for paper 1 –
- Total Marks – 200
- Total Time – 200 minutes.
- General English Paper – 100 marks , 100 questions, 100 minutes
- Mathematics – marks , 100 questions, 100 minutes.
Exam Pattern for paper 1 –
- Total Marks – 500
- General Studies Paper – 150 marks , 150 questions, 150 minutes.
- Optional Papers – 300 marks , 150 questions, 150 minutes.
Interview – 50
Syllabus for TSPSC Forest Ranger Officer Exam 2017
Syllabus for TSPSC Forest Ranger Officer Recruitment paper 1 is given below
Paper I :
General English :
1. Vocabulary: synonyms, antonyms, phrasal verbs, commonly missed words,
2. Parts Of Speech: Noun, Pronoun, verb, adverb, adjectives, articles, conjunctions,
4. Direct Speech, Indirect Speech.
5. Simple, Compound and Complex Sentences.
6. Linkers and Clauses.
7. Idioms and One Word Substitutions.
9. Degrees of Comparision.
10. Question Pattern and Question Tags.
Syllabus for TSPSC Forest Ranger Officer Recruitment paper 2 is given below
GENERAL MATHEMATICS (SSC Std.,)
ARITHMETIC : Number System-Natural numbers, Integers, Rational and Real numbers,
Fundamental operations, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, Square roots, Decimal fractions.
Unitary method-time and distance, time and work, percentages, applications to simple and compound interest, profit and loss, ratio and proportion, variation.
Elementary Number Theory – Division algorithm. Prime and composite numbers. Tests of divisibility by 2,3,4,5,9 and 11. Multiples and factors. Factorisation Thorem. H.C.F. and L.C.M. Euclidean algorithm. Logarithms to base 10, laws of logarithms, use of logarithmic tables.
ALGEBRA : Basic Operations, simple factors, Remainder Theorem, H.C.F., L.C.M. Theory of
polynomials, solutions of quadratic equations, relation between its roots and coefficients (Only
real roots to be considered). Simultaneous linear equations in two unknowns – analytical and Graphical solutions. Simultaneous linear inequations in two variables and their solutions.
Practical problems leading to two simultaneous linear equations or inequations in two variables or quadratic equations in one variable and their solutions. Set language and set notation, Rational expressions and conditional identities, laws of indices.
TRIGONOMETRY : Sine x, Cosine x, Tangent x when Oo = x = 90o values of sin x, cos x and tan x, for x= Oo , 30, 45o, 60o and 90o Simple trigonometric identities, Use of trigonometric tables. Simple cases of heights and distances.
GEOMETRY : Lines and angles, Plane and plane figures, Theorems on (i) Properties of angles at a point, (ii) Parallel lines, (iii) Sides and angles of a triangle, (iv) Congruency of triangles, (v)
Similar triangles, (vi) Concurrence of medians and altitudes, (vii) Properties of angles, sides and diagonals of a parallelogram, rectangle and square, (viii) Circles and its properties including
tangents and normals, (ix) Loci.
MENSURATION : Areas of squares, rectangles, parallelograms, triangle and circle. Areas of figures which can be split up into these figures (Field Book), Surface area and volume of cuboids, lateral surface and volume of right circular cones and cylinders, surface area and volume of spheres.
STATISTICS : Collection and tabulation of statistical data, Graphical representation frequency polygons, histograms, bar charts, pie charts etc. Measures of central tendency.
Syllabus for Paper 2 :
General Studuies –
1. Current affairs.
2. General Science in everyday life.
3. Environmental Issues and Disaster Management.
4. Geography and Economy of India and Telangana.
5. Indian Constitution: Salient Features.
6. Indian Political System and Government.
7. Modern Indian History with a focus on Indian National Movement.
8. History of Telangana and Telangana Movement.
9. Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
10. Policies of Telangana State.
11. Ethics, Sensitivity to Gender and weaker sections, social awareness
Syllabus for Optional Paper –
Check syllabus for optional subjects in official notification.
Best Books for TSPSC Forest Ranger Officer Exam 2017
TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Books are recommended by our expert team. TSPSC FRO BOOKS
TSPSC Forest Ranger Officer Book for General Knowledge
For Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning
Use ” Telangana General Knowledge – 2017 ” which is best for general knowledge paper.
TSPSC Forest Ranger Officer Book for General Mathematics.
How to apply TSPSC FRO Recruitment 2017
- At First, go to the Official Website www.tspsc.gov.in
- Check for the TSPSC FRO Recruitment 2017 Notification.
- Read all the details carefully/ Read this post completely.
- Fill the application with all the required fields.
- Recheck and Submit the Application Form.