TANGEDCO Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern 2021
TANGEDCO Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern 2021 : Hello Aspirants, TANGEDCO which is known for electricity generation and distribution in Tamil has announced Recruitment for Assistant Engineer in their organization. As per official notification there are total 325 vacancies. Job location will be in tamilnadu. So for Engineers in Tamil nadu it is great opportunity to work as assistant engineer in TANGEDCO. In this article we are going to discuss about TANGEDCO Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern 2021.
This recruitment is for various branches like electrical, electronics, civil and Instrumentation. Major recruitment for 271 assistant engineer post is for electrical & electronics. Last date to apply for this is 28-02-2021. Now after release of notification candidates searching for TANGEDCO Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern. Hence we are providing Exam Pattern of TANGEDCO Assistant Engineer Recruitment.
# TANGEDCO Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern.
To crack every exam candidate must understand proper exam pattern. It is also necessary to make preparation strategy for exam. Selection of candidates in TANGEDCO Assistant Engineer Recruitment is purely based on thier performance in exam. So now let’s see EXAM PATTERN.
WRITTEN EXAMINATION: The question paper for WRITTEN EXAMINATION will be of Objective type in OMR format of Engineering Degree Standard. For Electrical Engineering it will be in English and for Civil it will be in English as well as Tamil.
Question paper will be of objective type. TANGEDCO Assistant Engineer Exam is of two hour and exam is divided in to three parts Part 1, part 2 , part 3. Part I and Part II are compulsory and under Part III, the candidates have to answer the section which has been chosen at the time of registration. If a candidate appears for a different section, Part III will not be evaluated. The questions will be set at Under Graduate level.
Question and Evaluation scheme in TANGEDCO Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern
- Part 1 – there are 20 questions for 20 marks. With 1/3 rd negative marking.
- Part 1 – there are 35 questions for 20 marks. With 1/3 rd negative marking
- Part 1 – there are 60 or 65 questions for 20 marks. With 1/3 rd negative marking.
- question paper will be OMR based.
- There is also negative marking for multiple shading i.e choosing multiple options.
- There is no change in the syllabi of optional subjects which are
available in the website.
- To use blue or black ink Ball Point Pen only.
- Answer sheet will be invalidated if shaded in Pencil.
- The answer sheet will be invalidated if the box for Booklet Series is not
shaded and could not be identified even by physical verification of the
- Answer sheet answered in a subject other than the subject opted by the
candidate in his application/specified in the Hall Ticket will be invalidated.
This is all about TANGEDCO Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern 2021. To check Syllabus of this exam, click here.