SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021 | Apply for 54953 Vacancies
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021 | Apply for 54953 Vacancies : Hello friends, Welcome to our website examad.com here you will get all latest updates about government jobs and competitive exams. In this article we will discuss about SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021. Staff Selection Commission has declared notification regarding SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021. All details are provided below.
Recruitment notification for total 54953 GD constable vacancies is out on official website of SSC. This is Mega Recruitment by Ministry of Home Affairs MHA. This Recruitment is for different security forces like n Border Security Force (BSF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Indo Tibetan, Border Police (ITBP), Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), National Investigation Agency (NIA) and Secretariat Security Force (SSF) and Rifleman (General Duty) in Assam Rifles.
All details about SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021 like vacancies, eligibility, Selection Process, Exam pattern, Syllabus, How to Apply is given below.
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021 | Vacancy Details
Total Vacancies – 54953
This vacancies are distributed in all security forces like below
BSF-14436, CISF-180, CRPF-19972, SSB-6521, ITBP-3507, AR-2311, NIA-8, SSF-372. For
BSF-2548, CISF-20, CRPF, 1594, SSB-2025, ITBP-619, AR-765, SSF- 75
Category Wise Distribution of Vacancies
For Male – 47307
- SC – 8172
- ST – 4325
- OBC – 10215
- Unreserved – 24595
For Female – 7646
- SC – 1283
- ST – 588
- OBC – 1751
- Unreserved – 4024
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021 | Eligibility Details
AGE LIMIT –
- Candidate age must be between 18 – 23 year.
- Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ST – 5 Years and OBC – 3 Years.
Educational Qualification –
- Candidate Must be 10th pass from government recognized Institute.
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021 | Selection Process
- There are three stages of selection Computer Based Test (CBT), Physical Efficiency Test and Physical Standard Test.
- Candidate who score above cut off marks in CBT will be called for Physical Efficiency Test PET and PST.
- Check Here Details about SSC GD Physical Test 2021.
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021 | Exam Pattern
- Computer based Test is of objective type.
- Exam consist of 100 questions for 100 marks.
- Time is 90 minutes. paper pattern as bellow.
- General Intelligence and Reasoning – 25 marks
- General Knowledge and Awareness – 25 marks
- Elementary Mathematics -25 marks
- Hindi/English – 25 marks.
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021 | Syllabus
- Syllabus for computer based test CBT is given in official notification.
- Click here to download syllabus.
How to Apply
- Eligible Candidates from all over India can apply online on ssc.nic.in
- Last date to submit application is 24 September 2021.
- To apply first register yourself on SSC website.
- Then fill application form of SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021.
- Pay online and Submit Application
Important Links >>>