SPSC Sikkim Assistant Engineer AE Recruitment 2021
SPSC Sikkim Assistant Engineer AE Recruitment 2021 notification has been released. Sikkim Public Service Commision SPSC Sikkim is recruiting for 21 Electrical under under Sikkim State Engineering Service, through Direct Recruitment. If you are electrical engineer and looking for jobs in sikkim then it is best chance for you to get government job in Sikkim. Interested candidate must check eligibility and they can apply for Sikkim Assistant Engineer post before 15-07-2021 through offline mode. All details of SPSC Sikkim Assistant Engineer AE Recruitment 2021 like eligibility, vacancy, selection process, syllabus best books for preparation and how to apply is given below.
All Details of SPSC Sikkim Assistant Engineer AE Recruitment 2021
Vacancy details for SPSC Sikkim Assistant Engineer AE Recruitment 2021 is given below.
Total posts – 21
Category wise distribution –
- Unreserved: 04 Posts
- Bhutia Lepcha: 02 Posts
- Bhutia Lepcha (Women): 01 Posts
- Bhutia Lepcha (Below Poverty Line): 01 Posts
- OBC Central List: 02 Posts
- OBC Central List (Women): 01 Posts
- OBC Central List (Below Poverty Line): 01 Posts
- OBC State List: 02 Posts
- OBC State List (Women): 01 Posts
- OBC State List (Below Poverty Line): 01 Posts
- Scheduled Tribe: 02 Posts
- Scheduled Tribe (Women): 01 Posts
- Scheduled Caste: 01 Posts
- Primitive Tribe: 01 Posts
Eligibility for SPSC Sikkim Assistant Engineer AE Recruitment 2021 electrical is given below
Age Limit –
- 21-30 years as on 31-05-2021.
- Age relaxation is applicable for reserved candidates as per rule.
Educational Qualification –
- Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University.
- Candidates who are in final semester of prescribed course can also apply.
Selection Process for SPSC Sikkim Assistant Engineer AE Recruitment 2021 electrical is given below
- Candidate will be selected based on marks in exam and thier performance in interview.
- Exam is of 700 marks after clearing exam candidates will be called for interview which is of 80 marks.
Exam Pattern for SPSC Sikkim Assistant Engineer AE Recruitment 2021 electrical is given below
Total Marks – 700
There are 4 sections –
- Paper 1 : general English – 50 Marks for 1 Hrs.
- Paper 2 : general Knowledge – 50 Marks for 1 Hrs.
- Paper 3 : Electrical Engineering – I – 300 Marks for 3 Hrs
- Paper 4 : Electrical Engineering – II – 300 Marks for 3 Hrs.
Interview – 80 marks.
Syllabus for SPSC Sikkim Assistant Engineer AE Recruitment 2021 electrical is given below
(i) General English:
Comprehension/usages & vocabulary, Short essay & précis writing.
(ii) General awareness:
General awareness, current affairs of state & national importance, reasoning.
(iii) Electrical Engineering I :
- EM Theory
- Electrical Materials
- Electrical Circuits
- Measurements and Instrumentation
- Control Systems
(iv) Electrical Engineering II :
- ELECTRICAL MACHINES AND POWERS TRANSFORMERS
- POWER SYSTEMS
- ANALOG AND DIGITAL ELECTRONICS AND CIRCUITS
- COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS
- POWER ELECTRONICS
Best books for SPSC Sikkim Assistant Engineer AE Recruitment 2021 eletrical is given below
For English objective use “objective English by S P Bakshi ”
To increase vocabulary us ” word power made easy ”
For General awareness use “ lucent’s general knowledge ”
For Electrical ” Objective electrical technology by v.k mehta ” is best seller book ”
If you want to practice objective question then use “ Question bank in electrical engineering by JB Gupta ” This books has more than 17000 questions for pratice.
#How To Apply
How to apply for SPSC Sikkim Assistant Engineer AE Recruitment 2021 is given below
- OMR Application form and syllabus can be downloaded from http://www.spscskm.gov.in.
- The form should be filled up by the candidate himself/herself and submitted in the office of the Sikkim
Public Service Commission on any working day between 10:30 am. to 03:30 pm along with original Bank Receipt of State Bank of Sikkim, for Rs. 150/- credited to ‘0051-SPSC’.
- The amount once deposited shall not be refunded or adjusted against any other purpose.
- The complete filled in application form should reach the Secretary, Sikkim Public Service Commission, Old Tourism Office, M. G. Marg, Gangtok by hand or by post on or before 03.00 pm. on 15.07.2021.
- No application submitted after 03.00 pm. on 15.07.2021 will be accepted. SPSC will not be
responsible for late receipt of application due to postal delay or otherwise.
- One stamp size photograph should be affixed in the space provided on the application form.
All the best !!