SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment 2021 | Assistant Manager
SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment 2021 | Assistant Manager: Hello friends, welcome to our website examed.com Here you will get latest government job updates. So there is an announcement for SEBI Recruitment 2021. SEBI is Securities and Exchange Board in India. This recruitment is for Officer Grade A assistant manager post.
This is the Best chance for aspirants who are seeking for the government job. This recruitment is for a total of 120 vacancies of Assistant Manager. SEBI is a regulatory body established by Government of India to regulate securities and share market in India. All details about SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment 2021 like vacancies, Eligibility, Selection Process, Exam Pattern, Salary, How to Apply is given below.
#Vacancies for SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment 2021
Vacancy details for SEBI assistant Manager Post is given Below.
Name of post – Assistant Manager
Total Vacancies – 120
Department wise vacancies
- General – 84
- Legal – 18
- Information Technology – 8
- Engineering (civil) – 5
- Engineering (electrical) – 5
# Eligibility for SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment 2021 |
Eligibility criteria for Assistant Manager Post for various departments is given below.
For General Assistant Manager –
- Educational Qualification – Master’s Degree in any discipline OR Bachelor’s Degree in Law OR Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering OR Chartered Accountant OR Company Secretary OR Chartered Financial Analyst OR Cost & Work Accountant.
For Legal Assistant Manager –
- Educational Qualification – Bachelor’s Degree in Law
For Information Technology –
- Educational Qualification – Graduate in engineering (electrical/ electronics/ electronics and
communication/ information technology/ computer science) OR Masters in Computers Application OR Graduate in any discipline with post graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in computers/ information technology.
For Engineering (civil) –
- Educational Qualification – Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
For Engineering (Electrical) –
- Educational Qualification – Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
Age Limit –
- A candidate must not have exceeded the age of 30 years as on September 31, 2021 i.e., the candidate must have been born on or after September 01, 1988. Relaxation in age limits will be given as per applicable rules.
Note – Candidates who have appeared for their final examination and waiting for their results are eligible to appear for the selection process, however, offer to join the Board will be subject to production of necessary documents evidencing successfully obtaining the requisite qualification.
# Selection Process for SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment 2021
- Selection will be carried out in three phases. Phase I will be an online examination consisting of Multiple Choice Questions on General Awareness, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Test of Reasoning and Awareness of Securities Market.
- Candidates shortlisted in Phase I will appear for Phase II, which will also be an on-line examination consisting of three papers.
- Candidates shortlisted in Phase II will be called for an Interview. SEBI reserves the right to modify the selection procedure if deemed fit.
# SEBI Officer Grade A Salary and Pay Scale
- The pay scale of Officers Grade ‘A’ in SEBI is Rs. 28150-1550(4)-34350-1750(7)-46600-EB-1750(4)-53600-2000(1)-55600 (17 years).
- Other benefits viz., House Allowance, Leave Fare Concession, Medical Expenses, Financial Dailies,
Book Grant, Briefcase, Eye Refraction, Conveyance Expenses, House Cleaning Allowance, Education Expenses, Staff Furnishing Scheme, Scheme for Purchasing Computers, Subsidized Lunch Facility, etc., will be as admissible to an Officer in Grade A in SEBI.
#How to Apply
- Go to the Official Website of SEBI.
- Detailed notification will be published on 15 September.
- Rs. 850/- as application fee cum intimation charges for Unreserved and OBC (NCL) category and Rs. 100/- as intimation charges for SC/ ST/ PwBD candidates.