RMSA ASSAM Computer Instructor / ICT Instructor Recruitment 2021 : Government of assam has released notification for the post of of Computer Instructor under RMSA scheme. RMSA is Rashtriya Madhyamic Shiksha Abhiyan. This recruitment is under ” Dr. Banikanta Kakoti Computer Literacy Program ” . The service of computer instructor will be part time and contractual in nature. The remuneration will be 10000 per month. Selected candidate in Assam Computer Instructor Recruitment will have to sigh an SMDC of school for 3 years. Total Posts for computer instructor are 3052. Applications are started from 25 – 9 – 2021. Last date to apply for this post is 15-10-2021.
RMSA ASSAM Computer Instructor Vacancy Details :
Total Vacancy – 3052
Name of Post : Computer Instructor ( part time ICT Instructor )
Eligibility For RMSA Assam Computer Instructor Recruitment 2021 :
Age Limit –
- Age of candidates should not be more than 43 years for Genera Category.
- For SC/ST/OBC age should not be more than 48 years.
Educational Qualification –
- Candidates must be graduated from recognized university and also 1 year diploma in computer science or computer application from AICTC/UCG recognized university. Or If degree is in Computer Science then 1 year diploma is not needed.
Important Points –
- Reservation Rules for SC / ST/ OBC or Women reservation is as per Prevailing rules and regulations.
- Certificate Issued by AMTRON and vendor for continuous working of 5 years will have to submitted alongside application.
- Candidate should submit their online application to DSE Assam through official website of RMSA Assam at www.rmsaassam.in
- Last date of application is 15 October 2021.
- For Information on part time computer instructor candidate may please contact all the inspector of school offices in their district and RMSA cells, State mission director RMSA office and DDSE assam incharge planning cell, The director of secondary education assam, kahilipara, Guwahati 19 under office hours under all working days.
- Candidate must be citizen of India and resident of State of Assam.