Rajyasabha Secretariat Recruitment 2021
Parliament of India, Rajya Sabha Secretariat has announced a notification for the Secretariat Assistant Recruitment of 115 Parliamentary Interpreter (English/ Hindi), Assistant Legislative/ Committee/ Protocol/ Executive Officer, Secretariat Assistant(English) & various vacancies. Candidates who are interested in Government Job or Parliament Job had great opportunity to be placed in Parliament of India. Eligible candidates may apply online from 25 September 2021 to 18 September 2021. Candidates will be selected on the merit basis which obtained in preliminary exam, mains exam, skill test and interview. There so tough examination for this recruitment so you have to prepare genuinely. You have to prepare all the syllabus to score well in preliminary and mains exam. We are providing details of Rajyasabha Secretariat Recruitment 2021 Security Assistant Recruitment like Vacancy Details, Eligibility, Selection Process, Best Books, Exam Pattern and How to apply in this post.
Vacancy details – Rajyasabha Secretariat Recruitment 2021
Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment Vacancy Details are given below
Total Posts : 115
Post Wise Vacancy Details :
- Parliamentary Interpreter (English/ Hindi) : 01 Post
- Parliamentary Interpreter (Odia) : 01 Post
- Assistant Legislative/ Committee/ Protocol/ Executive Officer : 20 Posts
- Stenographer (English) : 11 Posts
- Security Assistant Grade-II : 21 Posts
- Secretariat Assistant(English) : 30 Posts
- Secretariat Assistant (Hindi) : 07 Posts
- Secretariat Assistant (Urdu) : 02 Posts
- Translator : 19 Posts
- Proof Reader : 03 Posts
Eligibility – Rajyasabha Secretariat Recruitment 2021
Eligibility standard for Rajyasabha Secretariat Recruitment includes Age Limit, Educational Qualification. We are providing here all details of Eligibility for Rajyasabha Secretariat Recruitment 2021
- Candidates age should be between 18 to 35 years for 1,2, 9 & 10,
- 18 to 30 years for remaining posts.
- Age relaxation is 05 years for SC & ST, 03 years for OBC, 10 years for PwD candidates.
- Candidates should possess Masters degree from a recognised university in English with medium of Hindi Language upto degree level or Masters degree in Hindi with medium of English Language upto degree level for Post 1,
- Masters degree from a recognized university in any discipline with Odia up to degree level for Post 2,
- Bachelors degree in any discipline from a recognized university for Post 3,
- Bachelors degree in any discipline from a recognized university and possessing a minimum Shorthand speed of 80 w.p.m. in English for Post 4,
- Bachelors degree in any discipline from a recognized university for Post 5.
- For more details refer the official notification.
Selection Process – Rajyasabha Secretariat Recruitment 2021
Selection process for Rajyasabha Secretariat Recruitment 2021 includes four stages Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam, Skill Test and Interview. We are providing all details of Selection process for Rajyasabha Secretariat Recruitment 2021 in below.
- Selection process includes four stages Prelim, Mains, Skill Test, Interview.
- After online form submission eligible candidates can attend Preliminary Exam.
- Candidates who score well in prelim can eligible for Mains Exam.
- On the basis of merit obtained in Mains Exam candidates will be called for skill test.
- After successful attempt of Skill test candidates will be called for Interview.
- Candidates who crack interview round will be selected.
Exam Pattern – Rajyasabha Secretariat Recruitment 2021
Exam pattern is different for every post. We are giving post wise exam pattern in detail. Exam Pattern for Rajyasabha Secretariat Recruitment 2021 is given below.