OICL AO Recruitment 2021 | Oriental Insurance AO Books
OICL AO Recruitment 2021 | Oriental Insurance AO Books : Oriental Insurance company Limited OICL invited application for OICL AO Recruitment 2021 for 300 Administrative Officer. This is golden opportunity for many young candidates to make career in banking sector. These 300 vacancies for various disciplines in OICL. The Oriental Insurance Company Limited., a leading Public Sector General Insurance Company & wholly owned by Government of India Online applications for OICL Recruitment 2021 are started from 18-08-2021. Last date to apply for OICL AO Recruitment is 15-09-2021.
OICL AO Exam Date –
- Phase 1 : 22 October 2021
- Phase 2 : 18 November 2021.
All Details of OICL AO Recruitment 2021 like eligibility, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, selection process, OICL AO Books is given Below.
OICL AO Recruitment Vacancy Details
Total Post – 300
- Accounts: 20 posts
- Actuaries: 02 posts
- Engineers (Automobile): 15 posts
- Legal: 30 posts
- Medical Officer: 10 Posts
- Generalist: 223 Posts
Category wise post distribution.
- 300 Post ( UR – 158, OBC – 77, SC – 44, ST 21 )
OICL AO Recruitment Eligibility :
Age Limit –
- Minimum Age: 21 years Maximum Age: 30 years, as on 31.07.2021
- Age relaxation for reservations is as per rule.
Educational Qualification –
Discipline wise educational qualification is given below.
- M.Com. with 55% for SC/ST and 60% for Others from a recognized
Chartered Accountants (ICAI)
Cost and Management Accountant (The Institute of Cost Accountants
of India) earlier known as Cost and Wok Accountants (ICWAI)
MBA (Finance) with 55% for SC/ST and 60% for Others from a recognized Institute.
- Graduate with 55% for SC/ST and 60% for Others in any discipline
from a recognized university
has passed 4 Actuarial Papers from Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI)
or Institute and Faculty of Actuary, UK (IFoA)
Engineers (Automobile) –
- Graduate/Post Graduate Degree in engineering(4 or 5 Years) with
automobile engineering as a subject, with 55% for SC/ST and 60% for
Others from a recognized University.
- Graduate in Law with 55% for SC/ST and 60% for Others from a
Medical Officer –
- Graduate in any stream with 55% for SC/ST and 60% for Others from a recognized University.
OICL AO Recruitment Selection Process
- Selection Process is of three phases prelim, mains and Interview.
- Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by the Company will be shortlisted for the Main Examination.
- Main Examination will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 30 marks.
- Candidates shortlisted for Interview based on marks in mains exam.
- A candidate shall be required to qualify in the descriptive test, but the marks in the descriptive test will not be counted towards short listing for interviews or final selection.
- Final selection based on marks in mains objective exam + marks in interview.
OICL AO Recruitment Exam Pattern
OICL AO Prelim Exam Pattern –
- Total Marks – 100
- Time – 60 minutes
- English Language – 30
- Quantitative Aptitude – 35
- Reasoning Ability – 35
OICL AO Mains Exam Pattern –
For Generalist Post –
- Total Marks – 200
- Time – 120 minutes
- Reasoning Ability – 50
- English Language – 50
- General Awareness – 50
- Quantitative Aptitude – 50
For Specialist posts –
- Total Marks – 200
- Time – 120 minutes
- Reasoning Ability – 40
- English Language – 40
- General Awareness – 40
- Quantitative Aptitude – 40
- Professional Knowledge – 40
Descriptive Test :
The Descriptive Test of 30 minutes duration with 30 marks will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing-10marks & Essay-20 marks). The descriptive test will be in English and will be conducted through on-line mode.
OICL AO Books, best books for OICL AO Exam
Quantitative Aptitude –
Reasoning ability –
OICL AO exam pattern is same as ibps po. You must check our post on ” How to Prepare for Ibps PO 2021 ”
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.orientallnsurance.org.in from 18-08-2021 to 15-09-2021
All the best.