Odisha Junior Clerk Books and Syllabus
Odisha Junior Clerk Books and Syllabus : Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC), Bhubaneswar has announced a notification for the recruitment of 815 Odisha Junior Clerk vacancies on contractual basis in District Cadre and Circle/ Range Cadre under different departments Government of Odisha. If you are interested to work with Government of Odisha then this is golden opportunity for you. You can apply online for this posts. If you want to Successfully crack Odisha Junior Clerk Exam then you have to start preparation. For score well in Odisha Junior Clerk Exam you have to know your detailed Syllabus as well as best preparation books. We are providing here all details of Odisha Junior Clerk Syllabus and Odisha Junior Clerk Books
Odisha Junior Clerk Recruitment is purely based on merit obtained in Odisha Junior Clerk Exam. This exam is consist of two type tests 1. Written Exam 2. Practical Skill Test . Written Exam is for 385 marks and Practical Skill Test is for 65 marks. If you want to be placed you must have to score well in both tests. Final Selection will be based on merit. To score well you have prepare atleast 90% of syllabus. We are giving all details of Odisha Junior Clerk Syllabus and Odisha Junior Clerk Books in this post.
Odisha Junior Clerk Syllabus
Here we are giving detailed Syllabus for Odisha Junior Clerk Exam. You can get here paper wise OSSSC Junior Clerk syllabus. Written Exam Syllabus for Odisha Junior Clerk is given below.
Odisha Junior Clerk Syllabus for Language Test
1. Language Test ( English & Odia ) : 85 marks
A. English Language Test : 50 Marks
- Verbs, Tenses, Active and Passive voice, Subject-verb agreement.
- Connectors, Type sentences, Direct and Indirect Speech, Comparison
- Articles, Nouns, Pronouns, Prepositions.
- Unseen passage ( 400 – 450 words ) with variety of comprehension questions.
B. Odia Language Test : 35 Marks
- Grammar : 20 marks
- Translation ( English to Odia ) : 05 marks
- Comprehension of an Unseen prose passage : 10 marks
Odisha Junior Clerk Syllabus for Objective General Knowledge
2. Objective General Knowledge : 100 marks
In this category, there should be a series of matching questions of different categories like,
- Matching Historical events with dates, Personalities and places, Geographical facts with places.
- States, Countries, Institutions with headquarters.
- Books and Authors.
- Scientific facts and discoveries with dates, persons and uses.
- Current events with places and personalities.
Odisha Junior Clerk Syllabus for Objective Mathematics
3. Objective Mathematics : 100 marks
- Number systems.
- HCF and LCM.
- Squares and square roots.
- Cubes and Cube roots.
- Percentage and Average.
- Simple interest and Compound Interest.
- Profit, loss, Discount
- Ratio and proportion.
Odisha Junior Clerk Syllabus for Basic Computer Knowledge
4. Basic Computer Knowledge : 100 marks
- MS Windows : Introduction of Windows
- MS Office : MS Word, MS Excel and MS Power Point
Practical Skill Test is for 65 marks. Here we are giving OSSSC Practical Skill test syllabus.
5. Practical Skill Test : 65 Marks
A. Essay and Letter Writing in Odia : 15 marks
- Essay writing on familiar topic ( 250 words ) : 10 marks
- Letter writing ( Personal Letter, Applications Business or Official ) ( 150 words ) : 05 marks
B. Basic Computer Skills : 50 marks
- WINDOWS operating system : To test some of the following basic system operations on file – Create, Rename, copy/Cut/paste, delete
- MS Word : A paragraph in MS Word incorporating some of the tools like – Editing and Formatting Text and paragraph
- MS Power Point : A Power Point presentation with 2/3 slides using tools like – Editing and Formatting Sildes
- MS Excel : A problem in spreadsheet related to some of the tools like – Formatting cells and Data, Functions
Odisha Junior Clerk Books
We are prodiving some Best Books for Odisha Junior Clerk Exam which are recommended by our expert team. We are giving part wise books for Odisha junior Clerk Recruitment.
Odisha Junior Clerk Books For Language Test English and Odia
use ” OPSC ENGLISH AND ODIA LANGUAGE by Bijay Kumar ” this is best book for language test of 85 marks.
Odisha Junior Clerk Books For General Knowledge Test
Use ” Odisha Objective General Knowledge by BK Mohapatra ” this book cover all General Knowledge topics. This test is for 100 marks.
Odisha Junior Clerk Books For General Mathematics Test
Use ” Objective NCERT Question Bank Mathematics ” this is best book for objective mathematics. This test is for 100 marks.
Odisha Junior Clerk Books For Computer Skill Test
Use ” Objective Computer Awareness For Competitive Examination ” which covers all topics for Basic Computer Skill test of 50 marks.
Or you can Use ” All in One book for Odisha Junior Clerk ”