NIELIT Scientist B Recruitment 2017
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) announced notification for NIELIT Scientist B Recruitment 2017. Applications invited from qualified candidates for post of Scientist B Group A in National Informatics Centre (NIC). It is golden opportunity for student who are looking for Government Jobs and Engineering Jobs. There are total 81 posts for NIELIT Scientist B Group A. All details of NIELIT Scientist B Recruitment 2017 given here. Vacancy, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Best Books, Selection Process, Syllabus, How to apply all details provided here.
NIELIT Scientist B Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
NIELIT Scientist B Recruitment 2017 is for total 81 NIELIT Scientist B posts in NIC. Category wise vacancy distribution given below.
Post Name – Scientist B
Total Posts – 81
- Open – 42
- SC – 12
- ST – 06
- OBC – 21
NIELIT Scientist B Salary – Level 10, 56100 – 177500
NIELIT Scientist B Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Details
Age, Educational qualification and other eligibility details for NIELIT Scientist B Recruitment 2017 is given below
Age Limit –
- Upper Age limit not exceeding 30 years (as on closing date i.e. 28/08/2017 )
- The upper age limit in respect of SC, ST, OBC, Persons with Disabilities and other special categories of persons shall be relaxable as per Govt. Rules and Orders issued from time to time.
Educational Qualification –
BE/ B.Tech. in Computer Science or Computer Engg
BE/ B.Tech. in Information Technology
BE/ B.Tech. in Electronics & Communication
BE/ B.Tech. in Electronics & Telecommunication
M.Sc. (Physics) with one year of relevant experience
M. Sc. (Electronics /Applied Electronics) with one year of
NIELIT Scientist B Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
NIELIT selection process for scientist B
- Selection process consist of Objective type online examination followed by Interview
- Objective exam will be of 120 questions for 120 marks.
- Selection is only based on performance in Test and Interview.
Check NIELIT Scientist B Books below
NIELIT Scientist B Recruitment 2017 Exam Pattern
Exam pattern for NIELIT Scientist B Recruitment 2017 is given below
- The Written Examination shall be Objective type and OMR based.
- There will be total of 120 objective type Questions consisting of 60 questions from Computer Science and 60 questions on Generic Area. The Generic Area will comprise of Logical, Analytical Reasoning Capabilities, Quantitative and Qualitative abilities and General Awareness and Aptitude.
- Every Question will carry 1 (one) mark and there will be negative marking of 0.25 mark for each wrong answer.
NIELIT Scientist B Recruitment 2017 Syllabus
There are two sections in exam 1. General Area 2.Computer Science / Computer Engineering
General area section consist of topics like Logical, Analytical Reasoning Capabilities, Quantitative and Qualitative abilities and General Awareness and Aptitude.
Computer Science / Computer Engineering consist of
- Engineering Mathematics
- Digital Logic
- Computer Organization and Architecture
- Analog and Digital Communication
- Programming and Data Structures
- Theory of Computation
- Compiler Design
- Operating System
- Information Systems and Software Engineering
- Computer Networks
NIELIT Scientist B Books
Recommended best books for NIELIT Scientist B Recruitment 2017 given below
There are two sections in NEILIT Scientific Assistant Exam. Each section is for 60 marks. Sectionwise NIELIT Scientist B Books given here
If you looking for all in one book for neilit exam then use ” Neilit Scientist B/Scentific Assistant Book by Sura Publication ”
Section 1 : General Paper
General paper is having questions on Logical, Analytical Reasoning Capabilities, Quantitative and Qualitative abilities and General Awareness and Aptitude.
For Logical analytical reasoning use ” Modern Approach to verbal and non verbal reasoning by R.S. Agrawal ”
For Quantitative Aptitude use ” Quantitative aptitude by R.S. Agrawal ”
For General Awareness use ” Lucents General Knowledge 2017 Book ”
Section 2 : Computer Engineering / Computer Science
This paper is having questions on main subjects in Computer Engineering
We recommend to use ” Expert Computer Course by Satish Jain ”
or use ” Computer Engineering guide by GK Publication ”
For Engineering Mathematics use ” Engineering Mathematics By BS Grewal ”
How to Apply
- At First, go to the Official Website of the NIELIT http://apply-delhi.nielit.gov.in/
- Check for the NIELIT Scientist B Recruitment 2017 Notification.
- Read all the details carefully/ Read this post completely.
- Fill the application with all the required fields.
- Recheck and Submit the Application Form.
- Make Payment of 800 Rs. for open candidates.
All the best !!!