MPSC Clerk Typist Prelim Exam 2017
MPSC ( Maharashtra Public Service Commission) invites an application for 408 clerk Typist posts. Candidates can apply for this exam before 26th April 2017. It is very good chance for 10th pass candidates to secure job in Government of Maharashtra.
All details about this exam is given below:
Total No. of Vacancies – 408
Marathi Clerk Typist – 370
English Clerk Typist. – 38
Salary pay band – 5200-20200
Grade pay – 1900₹
Eligibility for MPSC Clerk Typist ( Lipic Tanklekhak) Exam
1. Nationality – Indian
2. Age – 18-38 years. (5 year age relaxation for SC/ST)
3. Educational Qualification –
- Candidate must passed S.S.C (10th) exam.
- For Marathi Clerk Typist Marathi typing speed 30 words per minute.
- For English Clerk Typist English typing speed 40 words per minute.
- Typing speed certificate is necessary.
- Knowledge of Marathi.
MPSC Clerk Typist (Lipic Tanklekhak) Exam Pattern
There are two stages of examination.
1. Preliminary exam – 100 marks.
2. Mains exam. – 400 marks.
Candidates clearing prelim exam are eligible for mains exam.
Application fee – 373₹. (Open)
How to apply –
- Applications will be accepted only in online mode.
- Eligible Candidate can click here to apply.
- Register with same name as on S.S.C certificate.
- Click on pay now link and pay by online banking or debit card.
- Last date to submit application is 26 th April 2017.
Exam Date MPSC Clerk Typist Prelim Exam – 11 June 2017.
Hall ticket / Admit Card
Hall ticket will be available for download on MPSC website 7 days before exam.
MPSC Clerk Typist exam syllabus
Syllabus will be updated soon on website.
All the best !