MPSC AMVI Syllabus 2021 – Maharashtra Public Service Commission is going to conduct the exam for Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector in 2021. Official Notification
will be released soon is released on the official Website in January. As per MPSC Time Table 2021, the MPSC AMVI Prelim exam will be conducted in March and Mains exam will be conducted in September. These are two Stages of the exam. Now students must start Preparing for exam, therefore we have given here full information about MPSC AMVI Syllabus 2021.
2. Mains – 300 Marks.
MPSC AMVI Syllabus 2021
MPSC AMVI exam is divided into two stages prelim and mains. Therefore here we have given exam pattern and syllabus for prelim and mains RTO Exam.
MPSC AMVI Prelim Exam Pattern
The exam will consist of 100 Questions for 100 Marks. Questions will be based on General Knowledge, Aptitude and Mechanical Engineering Syllabus. The exam will be objective type.
MPSC AMVI Syllabus 2021 for Preliminary
1.General awareness – current affairs, general knowledge, history
2. Aptitude – quantitative and Logical aptitude
3. Mechanical/ Automobile – latest trend and technology in mechanical and Automobile Engineering
So this is MPSC AMVI Syllabus for Prelim Exam. A candidate who will clear the prelim exam is only eligible to appear for the mains exam. Candidate must score marks above the cut off to clear the prelim exam. You can check Cut Off marks of the last to exam conducted in 2021. To check cut off marks click here. Now, let’s check the exam pattern and Syllabus for MPSC AMVI Mains Exam. For more updates candidates can visit the official site.
MPSC RTO Mains Exam Pattern
- Total Question – 150
- Total Marks – 300
- Section – Technical only (Section 1 & Section 2)
- Section 1 – 120 questions (common questions for automobile and mechanical engineering)
- Section 2 – 30 Questions (Separate questions for automobile and mechanical engineering)
MPSC AMVI Syllabus 2021 for Mains
Section 1 for MPSC RTO is common or same for automobile and mechanical. Combined syllabus for Section 1 given below.
- Strength of Materials: Stress and strain, strain energy, shearing force and bending moment, a moment of inertia, Principal planes and stresses, slope and deflection. Direct and bending stresses, Columns, Torsion, and thin cylinders.
- Mechanical Technology: Engineering materials, Nonchip forming processes, chip Forming a process : Turning, Drilling, Milling, Boring, Broaching, Finishing and superfinishing, Gear production as well as NC-CNC and nonconventional machining methods.
- Theory of Machines: Kinematics and dynamics of machines, the role of friction, different power devices and power transmission equipment such as governer, gyroscopes, etc., Applications of cams.
- Hydraulics: Fluids and their properties, Laminar and turbulent flow, Bernoulli’s Equation, Fluid pressure, Pascal’s Law, Surface tension, fluid flow, and its measurement.
- Thermal Engineering: Sources of energy: Conventional and nonconventional, Laws of thermodynamics, Principle, and working of heat engines, air compressors. Air Standard, vapor power and Gas power cycles.
- Automobile Engines: Theory, working and constructional features of C.I. and S.I. engines, Combustion phenomena, and various ignition systems, Fuels and Lubricants, Performance and Testing of I.C. Engines, Pollution control.
Mechanical Engineering Section 2 (30 questions)
- Hydraulic Machinery: Impact of the jet, Hydraulic turbines, Hydraulic pumps: Centrifugal, reciprocating and other types. Hydraulic control circuits.
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning: Refrigerator and heat pump, Vapour compression and vapor absorption refrigeration systems, Refrigerants, Psychometric, Air conditioning, and its applications.
- Industrial Engineering: Types of production, plant layouts, process planning, work-study, statistical quality control, Metrology.
Mechanical Engineering Section 2 (30 questions)
- Automobile Systems: Vehicle layout, Transmission system, braking systems, ABS, Steering and suspension system, Chassis Frame and Body engineering.
- Vehicle Maintenance: Performance of vehicles, engine electrical and electronics, workshop layout, repairing and servicing Emission measurements and control techniques.
- Transport Management: Elements of transport and its operations, Motor Vehicle Act, Taxation, Insurance.
So this is complete MPSC AMVI Syllabus 2021 for prelim and mains exam. To crack exam candidates must study as per syllabus and should cover each and every point in the syllabus.
MPSC AMVI 2021 Notification Download – Click Here
MPSC AMVI 2021 Syllabus – Click Here
MPSC AMVI 2021 Books – Click Here or Check Below.
MPSC AMVI Prelim Cut Off – Click Here
MPSC AMVI Mains Cut Off – Click Here
MPSC AMVI Previous papers with Answer Key – Click Here
Check and Download MPSC AMVI Official Notification – Click Here