MPSC Maharashtra Public Service Commission has just released Tentative MPSC Timetable 2021. There is good news for all mechanical engineers. MPSC is going to Conduct Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment in 2021. Yes, MPSC AMVI RTO Inspector Recruitment 2021 Notification w
ill be published soon is published on official website of Maharashtra Public Service Commission.
MPSC AMVI RTO Inspector Recruitment 2021 Notification
MPSC AMVI Notification 2021 is not yet released. This MPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Exam was conducted past in 2021. Now In this year also MPSC RTO Inspector Recruitment 2021 will be conducted. In MPSC Time Table 2021 Calendar it is mentioned that MPSC will release notification of RTO Inspector Recruitment 2021 for Mechanical candidates. candidates started searching for MPSC AMVI RTO Inspector 2021 Syllabus, Exam Pattern, previous question papers etc.
The exam pattern and syllabus will remain the same. Below we have provided all details of RTO Inspector 2021 Syllabus and Exam pattern. These details are from the 2021 notification exam. Below you will also find how to prepare forMPSC AMVI RTO Recruitment 2021 and the best books to prepare for MPSC RTO Inspector Recruitment 2021. With all syllabus and Exam Pattern.
All Details about MPSC AMVI RTO Inspector Recruitment 2021
Eligibility for MPSC AMVI RTO Assistant Motor Vehicle InspectorExam 2021
5 year relaxation for other backward category candidates.
2.If candidate don’t have experience he should take 1 year experience after selection.
Chest – 79 cm.
Candidate should be ready to work anywhere in Maharashtra.
Exam Pattern for MPSC Rto Assistant Inspector exam 2021 –
2. Mains – 300 Marks.
For preliminary exam
For mains exam
Syllabus for MPSC AMVI RTO Inspector Exam
For preliminary exam
1.General awareness – current affairs, general knowledge, history
2. Aptitude – quantitative and Logical aptitude
3. Mechanical/ Automobile – latest trend and technology in mechanical and Automobile Engineering.
MPSC AMVI 2021 Notification Download – Click Here
MPSC AMVI 2021 Syllabus – Click Here
MPSC AMVI 2021 Books – Click Here or Check Below.
MPSC AMVI Prelim Cut Off – Click Here
MPSC AMVI Mains Cut Off – Click Here
MPSC AMVI Previous papers with Answer Key – Click Here
There will be a preliminary exam of 100 marks consisting of 3 sections. I am giving a section-wise preparation strategy for the Preliminary exam.
But before that, if you are confused about books here are two most popular books for RTO Inspector exam
See price on Amazon
1.General Awareness –
- Many candidates ignore this section or they don’t give enough preparation time for this section. But keep in mind that thousands of aspirants competing with you. Therefore even 0.5 mark could be deciding one.
- You need to prepare well regarding current affairs including 2021-20.
- Personally I will suggest you to use Unique Academy Chalu Ghadamodi. This book covers all latest updates in 2021-20.
- For general knowledge Arihant general knowledge book is most rated book on Amazon. It is must have book for everyone even if you not giving exam. it covers all Gk topics including whole indian history, geography and social science.
Aptitude is divided in to two sections.
- Quantitative Aptitude – you can prepare it by revising some formulas and practice. Questions will be of moderate level so you can practice questions using most popular book in market RS Aggarwal aptitude book.
3.Mechanical / Automobile Engineering –
The prelim exam is objective type. So you have to practice objective type questions.
- Read each topic in short and solve objective questions on that topic.
- chand’s mechanical objective and conventional type book are helpful.
- For automobile engineering, upkar publication objective Automobile Engineering book is low cost best book.
- P.k Mishra Mechanical objective book is also good. See the details here.
If you are looking for a specific book about rto Inspector preliminary exam then amvi guide book is also a good choice. See more details about book here.
Check our website regularly and comment your questions.