MP High Court Vacancy 2017 –
MP high court which is also known as MPHC Jabalpur is recruiting for various post in mp district high court as well as in other department. There are total 2910 MP high court vacancy in 2017. This is huge recruitment and it is golden opportunity for those who are looking for govt jobs in MP. Recruitment is for stenographer grade-2, Stenographer grade-3, Assistant grade-3, English Stenographer, Computer operator, steno typist and Liftman. Last date to apply is 5/07/2017. Candidate must check eligibility before applying. Here we are giving all details about eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, selection process and MP high court vacancy details.
MP High Court Vacancy Details 2017
Total no. of posts – 2910
- Assistant Grade-3 : 2224
- Stenographer Grade-3 : 546
- Stenographer Grade-2 : 128
- Steno typist : 04
- Computer operator : 03
- Liftman :04
- English Stenographer : 01
Salary / Pay scale : 5200 – 20200 (grade pay – 1900)
Eligibility for MP High Court vacancy 2017
Age Limit –
- Age limit is 18 – 40 years for all post except liftman.
- For liftman maximum age limit is 35.
- Age relaxation of 5 years is applicable as per government rule for reserve candidates.
Educational Qualification –
- Candidate must posses higher secondary education 10 + 2 certificate form institute recognized by MP government board.
- Certificate for Hindi typing from MP government recognized institute.
- One year diploma in computer application.
- for stenographer there is same educational eligibility as assistant grade 3 .
- Only additional Hindi typing 80 word per minute speed certificate necessary.
Compute operator –
- For computer operator candidate must pass B.C.A Examination.
For more details see official notification.
MP High Court Vacancy 2017 – Exam Pattern
Firsts see selection process for mp high court recruitment 2017.
selection process is divided in two parts.
- Preliminary exam
- Mains exam
There is common prelim exam for 100 marks. see details of prelim exam below.
MP High Court Vacancy Preliminary Exam.
Total marks – 100.
Total Questions – 100
Total Time – 2 Hrs.
Prelim exam divided in 5 subjects.
- General knowledge + Social Science – 30 marks
- Maths + Science – 20 marks.
- General Hindi – 10 marks.
- English Knowledge – 20 marks.
- Compute Knowledge – 20 marks.
There is no negative marking.
Note : Prelim exam is only for shortlisting candidate for mains exam. Marks of prelim exam will not be considered while preparing final selection list.
Best Books for MP High court Prelim Exam
There is all in one book “MP Court Assistant Grade 3 guide by career disha publication” Check online price on amazon click here
Exam date for MP High Court Prelim exam is 23 /07/2017
How to apply for MP High Court Vacancy 2017 –
- Go to www.mponline.gov.in and click on application link.
- Before that download official notification and read it carefully.
- Upload your photo and signature in application form.
- Fill all necessary information in application form.
- After submiting application form candidate will get application number.
- Then click on proceed to payment and pay application fee by online mode.
All the best !!