LIC AAO Admit Card Download 2021
LIC AAO Admit Card Download 2021 – The Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has published the notification for the recruitment of vacant posts of Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) (General / IT / Chartered Accountant / Actual / Official Language). Those candidates who are interested in vacancy details and meet all eligibility criteria, they can read the notification and online application.
Licindia.in Assistant Administrative Officer 2021 The application process for recruitment has been completed. After scrutiny of applications, LIC AAO Admit Card Download 2021 has been issued to the candidates. The LIC AAO Recruitment Hall ticket was to be published on 2021 on 22 April 2021 and the due date is 30 April 2021. All candidates must print the Admit Card within the notified period.
After the due date, no candidate will be able to download their LIC AAO Call Letter 2021 and without any valid card, no candidate will be allowed to enter the Examination Hall and will be deprived of the examination.
Vacancy Details –
- Post: LIC AAO Admit Card Download 2021
- Total Vacancy: 590 posts
- For All Others: Rs. 600/- + Transaction Charges
- For SC/ ST/ PwBD Candidates: Rs. 100/- + Transaction Charges
- Pay Mode: Through Online by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
Age Limit (as on 01-03-2021)
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
- Starting Date for Online Registration & Payment of Fee: 02-03-2021
- Last Date for Online Registration & Payment of Fee: 22-03-2021
- The date for Download Call Letter for Online Preliminary Exam: From 22 to 30-04-2021
- Tentative Date for Online Preliminary Exam: 04 & 05-05-2021
- Tentative Date for Online Main Exam: 28-06-2021
- Last Date for Editing Application Details: 22-03-2021
- Last Date for Printing your Application: 06-04-2021
How to download LIC AAO Admit Card?
In order to download the LIC AAO Admit Card Download 2021 for the Prelims Examination, a candidate should know the following:
- Candidate registration number/roll number
- Date of birth/password
When you have access to the above-mentioned details, follow the steps to download the LIC AAO Admit Card 2021
- Visit LIC India’s official website (click on the above link)
- Scroll down the official page and click on the “Carer” link
- Click the admit card download link on the page
- Enter your registration number/roll number and D.O.B./ password
- Click the “SUBMIT” button
- LIC AAO Admit Card will be displayed on the screen. You can save the admittance card in PDF format or print it to your liking.
LIC AAO Admit Card Download