KPSC Teacher Recruitment 2021
Karnataka Public Service Commission has released notification for KPSC Teacher Recruitment 2021 Group B and C. There are total 3376 Vacancies for Principal, Hindi Techer, Maths Teacher, Kannada Teacher, Science Teacher, Warden, First Division Assistant Cum Computer Operator, Staff Nurse, English Language Teacher and other. Eligible candidates may apply online from 23-06-2021 to 24-07-2021 till 11:45 PM on KPSC website . Here we are giving details of KPSC exam for Teacher Recruitment 2021 like Vacancy details, Eligibility, Selection Process, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Best Books, How to apply in below.
Vacancy details – KPSC Teacher Recruitment 2021
KPSC exam will held for KPSC Teacher Recruitment 2021 Group B and C. Vacancy details is given below.
- Total No. of Posts : 3376
- Group B : 309 posts
1. Principal : 309 posts
- Group C : 3067 posts
1. Kannada Language Teacher : 253
2. English Language Teacher : 288
3. Hindi Language Teacher : 191
4. Maths Teacher : 165
5. Science Teacher : 271
6. Social Science Teacher : 239
7. Physical Education Teacher : 189
8. Computer Teacher : 226
9. First Division Assistant Cum Computer Operator : 465
10. Warden : 517
11. Staff Nurse : 263
Eligibility – KPSC Teacher Recruitment 2021
Eligibility criteria for KPSC Teacher Recruitment 2021 is given below,
Age Limit :
- 18 – 40 years for General candidates.
- 18 – 43 years for 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B candidates.
- 18 – 45 years for SC, ST and Category – 1
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should possess Post Graduate Degree in relevant subject & Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) for Principal.
- Bachelor Degree in Arts with Kannada Language as one of the optional subjects from a recognized university & B.Ed for Kannada Language Teacher.
- Bachelor Degree in Arts with English Language as one of the optional subjects from a recognized university & B.Ed Degree in English methods for English Language Teacher.
- Bachelor Degree in Arts with Hindi Language as one of the optional subjects & B.Ed for Hindi Language Teacher.
- Bachelor Degree in Science with any two of the following Subjects as optional subject (Chemistry, botany, Zoology) for Science Teacher.
- Degree with computer working knowledge & 01 year computer course certificate for First Division Assistant Cum Computer Operator.
- Bachelor Degree in Arts or Science & B.Ed degree in Arts or Science subjects for Warden.
- Refer the notification on KPSC website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in for remaining posts.
Selection Process – KPSC Teacher Recruitment 2021
Selection Process for KPSC Teacher Recruitment 2021 is given below,
- Selection will be based on competitive exam and Computer Based Recruitment Test (CBRT)
Exam Pattern – KPSC Teacher Recruitment 2021
There are two papers for KPSC Teacher Recruitment 2021
- Exam type – Objective multiple choice type
Paper 1 : General Paper
- Total marks : 200
- Total time : 90 minutes.
Paper 2 : Specific Paper
- Total Marks : 200
- Total Time : 120 minutes.
Syllabus – KPSC Teacher Recruitment 2021
For detailed Syllabus for KPSC Teacher Recruitment 2021 download Official notification from KPSC website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
Best Books KPSC Teacher Recruitment 2021
How To Apply
- Go to official kpsc website www.kpsc.kar.nic
- click on apply online for group b,c post.
- read all instruction properly.
- Fill application form with personal details.
- submit application form and pay online.