KPSC Gazetted Probationers 2017
KPSC Gazetted Probationers 2017 notification is released. KPSC recruitment 2017 is for 401 gazetted probationer posts. Vacancies are distributed in group A and group B for various posts.
According to Karnataka public service commission kpsc online applications are started from 12 May 2017 and it ends on 12 June 2017. We are giving all details of Kpsc gazetted Probationers 2017 recruitment exam. Syllabus, exam pattern, eligibility, selection procedure all given below.
KPSC Vacancy Details –
Group A – 150 posts
- KAS Assistant Commandant – 30 posts
- Dy. Superintendent of Police – 20 posts
- District Backward Classes Welfare Officer – 09 posts
- Assistant commissioner commercial Taxes – 65 posts
- Assistant Labor Commissioner – 04 posts
- Executive officer/ Assistant Secretary – 08 posts
- Assistant Director/ District Treasury Officer: 14 post
Group B – 251 posts
- Tahsildar (Revenue Department): 66 posts
- Commercial Tax Officer: 100 posts
- Deputy Superintendent of Excise: 05 posts
- Assistant Superintendent (Prison Department): 01 post
- Assistant Treasury Officer: 04 posts
- Chief Officer Grade-I: 19 posts
- Assistant Director (Flood, Civil Supplies & Other): 02 posts
- Assistant Director (Agriculture Marketing Department: 02 posts
- Assistant Registrar of Cooperatives Societies: 36 posts
- Assistant Director of Cooperative Audit Department: 02 posts
- Labor Officer: 05 posts
- Employment Officer: 09 posts
Eligibility for KPSC Gazetted Probationers 2017
Age Limit –
- Age limit for candidate is in between 21-35 years. There is 5 Years age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.
Educational Qualification –
- Candidate must have completed bachelor’s degree/ post graduation from government recognized institute.
Selection Procedure for KPSC Gazetted Probationers 2017
Selection process consist of three stages
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- Personality test/ Interview
Prelim Exam Pattern
prelim exam pattern for kpsc gazetted probationers as below
[table id=1 /]
[table id=2 /]
there is 1/4th negative marking.
Candidates scoring above cut off in kpsc probationers prelim will be called for mains exam.
Date of KPSC Gazetted Probationers Prelim is 20 August 2017.
Application fee – 300 Rs for general category.
How to apply
- Go to website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Register yourself by providing valid mail id and scanned photograph.
- login through register account then click on apply for kpsc gazetted probationers 2017.
- fill all details carefully
- make payment by online mode.