JSSC panchayat secretary ldc clerk recruitment 2017
JSSC Jharkhand staff selection commission released notification for various post under name JSSC panchayat secretary ldc clerk recruitment 2017. According to notification there are vacancies for lower division clerk also. Detailed eligibility is mensioned in notification. Here we are giving overview about selection procedure, exam pattern, eligibility, vacancy details etc.
Eligible candidates must apply before 15 June 2017 .
vacancy details :
panchayat secretary – 1687
Lower Division Clerk – 394
Clerk – 983
Stenographer – 24
eligibility for JSSC panchayat secretary ldc clerk recruitment 2017
- 35 years maximum age limit
- 5 years age relaxation for reserve category
Educational Qualification –
- Candidate must passed 12 th from any recognized state board.
- candidate should have basic computer knowledge with typing speed above 30 word per minute.
Selection procedure for JSSC panchayat secretary ldc clerk recruitment 2017
- selection will be based on online test and then computer test
- eligible candidates will be called for written exam.
- after written test candidate will go for typing test.
Exam Pattern for JSSC panchayat secretary ldc clerk recruitment 2017
- exam is divided in two parts.
- part 1 exam consist of 120 questions asked on different sections like GK, Aptitude, computer knowledge.
- part 2 exam consist of three sections Language test , Local language test, General Test.
- After clearing this exam there will be typing test.
Application fee for JSSC panchayat secretary ldc clerk recruitment 2017
- for general and OBC category candidate – 460
- for SC/ST category – 125
How to Apply for JSSC panchayat secretary LDC clerk recruitment 2017
- Go to official site of JSSC and register yourself.
- Then login to your account click on apply button for LDC clerk.
- Read all instruction carefully and fill the application.
- pay via online mode.
All the best!
Recommended best books for JSSC panchayat secretary LDC clerk recruitment 2017
- for English use objective English by S.P Bakshi
- for General Knowledge use lucent’s gk book.
- for Gk related to Jharkhand us JPSC State services prelim book.
- for aptitude use R S Aggarwal quantitative aptitude book.