Jharkhand PGT Recruitment 2021
Jharkhand Staff selection commission has announced notification of Jharkhand PGT Recruitment 2021. This Jharkhand PGT Recruitment is for the post op post graduate teacher recruitment in various colleges. Jharkhand PGT Recruitment will be conducted through PGTTCE i.e Teacher competitive examination. vacancies of teacher available for different subjects. candidate must have post graduation in relevant subject. Interested candidate must check eligibility and apply before 30-12-2021. All details about jharkhand PGT Recruitment 2021 like vacancy, eligibility, selection process, exam pattern, how to apply is given below
# Vacancy Details – Jharkhand PGT Recruitment 2021
Total Vacancies – 1540
- Hindi – 140
- English – 140
- Sanskrit -140
- Economics – 140
- Geography – 140
- History – 140
- Physics – 140
- Chemistry – 140
- Maths – 140
- Biology – 140
- Commerce – 140
# Eligibility Details – Jharkhand PGT Recruitment 2021
Age Limit –
- Age limit is from 21 to 40 years for open category.
- maximum age limit is 42 for EBC & BC male, 43 for EBC & BC female.
- age limit is 45 for SC & ST candidates.
Educational Qualification –
- Candidates must be post graduate with 55% in relevant subject from and should also completed B.ED.
- SC/ST candidate must have 45% in PG.
# Selection Process – Jharkhand PGT Recruitment 2021
- Selection is based on performance of candidates in objective examination.
- There will be two examinations, prelim and mains. candidates who qualify prelim exam will be eligible for mains exam.
# Exam Pattern – Jharkhand PGT Recruitment 2021
- Two exams prelim and mains. both are objective type.
- Prelim having 150 questions and each question for 3 marks.
- There is negative marking of 1/3rd in prelim.
- In mains exam there are two papers.
- one is paper on hindi language for 100 marks is only qualifying in nature.
- candidates who score more than 33% in hindi paper are only eligible for checking of paper 2 of mains exam.
- Paper two of mains exam is technical paper questions based on relevent subject in PG.
- paper 2 is having 150 questions each question carry 2 marks.
- there is no negative marking for mains exam.
- For paper one time is 3 Hrs. for paper 2 also time is 3 Hrs.
# How to Apply – Jharkhand PGT Recruitment 2021
- To apply for jharkhandGo to www.jssc.in or www.jssc.nic.in click on Online Application for PGTTCE-2021.
- Do the registration and you will get login id & password.
- Now login through that details and fill the necessary information inn application form.
- attach scanned photo and signature.
- Click on save and continue on each page.
- Then make online payment.