Indian Army 130th TGC Apply Online for 40 Vacancies Jan 2020
Indian Army has given a notification for the unmarried male engineering graduate for the 130th Technical Graduate Course (Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun, for the Standing Commission in the Indian Army in January 2020). Those candidates who are interested in vacancy details and meet all eligibility criteria, they can read the notification and Indian Army 130th TGC Apply Online. The last date for submission of online application is 9 May 2019.
Indian Army is inviting applications from qualified candidates for 40 posts of 130th Technical Graduate Course (TGC-130) (January 2020). Interested and qualified candidates can apply online only through the Indian Army’s official website (see URL below). Indian Army 130th TGC Apply Online. Educational qualification is necessary and other details are summarized, in summary, for the purpose of information only in the interest of the job seeker –
Vacancies Details –
- Civil: 10 posts
- Architecture: 01 post
- Mechanical: 06 posts
- Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics: 06 posts
- Computer Sc. & Engg/ Computer Technology/ Info Tech/ M. Sc. Computer Sc: 08 posts
- Electronics & Telecom/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Comm/ Satellite Communication: 05 posts
- Electronics: 01 post
- Metallurgical: 01 post
- Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation: 01 post
- Micro Electronics and Microwave: 01 post
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 10-04-2019
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 09-05-2019
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2020)
- Minimum: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- Candidates born between 02 Jan 1993 and 01 Jan 2000, both dates inclusive
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Passing Engineering Degree Course in the Related stream
- Candidates are eligible to apply in the last year of the Engineering degree course.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army TGC 2020
Nationality: A candidate should either:
- Citizen of India, or
- The subject of Bhutan, or
- A topic of Nepal, or
- A Tibetan refugee, or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, and East African countries from Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia, and Vietnam and went to Vietnam with the intention of settling permanently is. India.
Provided that the candidates relating to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) shall be a person whose favor has been issued by the Government of India by the certificate of eligibility. Certificate of eligibility, however, will not be required in case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
How to Indian Army 130th TGC Apply Online
Applications will be accepted online only through the Indian Army’s official website. Click ‘Officer Entry Apply / Login’ and then click ‘Registration’. The date of registration for online application is from 09/05/2019 to 12:00.