The latest Immortals Fenyx Rising Update 1.10 has released a few hours ago and this latest update has brought a lot of changes as well as added new features to the game. Due to this, all the players in this game want to know about this latest update.
Here, you will get the complete details about the latest Immortals Fenyx Rising Update 1.10 that has released a few hours ago, its patch notes, the download guide, update file size, and other details. Let’s explore all these details without any delay.
Immortals Fenyx Rising Update 1.10 Released
Immortal Fenyx Rising is one of the most popular action and adventure games that can be played on various gaming platforms. The developer of this game regularly brings updates to make the gameplay better. The latest Immortals Fenyx Rising Update 1.10 is released today and it is actually a Title update.
You can now download this latest update on all gaming platforms. You will have to spend about 2.15 GB of data on your PS5. On other gaming platforms, the update file size will vary. If you have enabled automatic updates, this game will be updated to this latest version without doing anything. Otherwise, you will have to manually update it.
You can also read: Super Mario 3D World Nintendo Switch Release Date
You can update this game on any gaming platform manually in some simple steps. Just select this game on your device and find the option to update it. It will vary according to your gaming platform. On PS4, Select this game using the “Options” button. After that, choose “Check for Updates”. It will update your game on PS4.
Immortals Fenyx Rising Update 1.10 Patch Notes
- Added support for the upcoming DLC content “A New God”
- Multiple localization fixes.
- Various bug fixes and stability improvements.
- Fixed the issue when (REDACTED) stops fighting you in the Zeus Throne region main story fight.
- [Photomode] Fixed multiple issues when having more than 50 photos.
- [Photomode] Friend photos are now prioritized on the map and correctly identified.
- Fixed an issue where gameplay elements disappear after fast-traveling.
- Fixed an issue where the Fenyx would get stuck after fast-traveling.
You can also read: Apex Legends Update 1.56 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue when the player would get stuck behind an invisible wall after looting a chest In dungeons.
- Fixed an issue where customizing the “Dodge” action button would affect the “Sprint” action button and vice-versa on a controller.
- Adjusted the “Look, No Hands” obtention to be only in vaults as described.
- Fixed the “Galewind” bow behavior to fit its first perk description.
- Visual Customization now stays applied when switching weapons or armor.
- The guided arrow can now be seen from farther away.
- [XBOX Series X] Fixed a save game corruption over very long play sessions.
- [PC] Multi-monitors and special aspect ratio UI fixes.
- [PC] Resolved the audio cut-off when leaving a menu or entering a cutscene.
- [PC] Locked Target Switch now works when using the mouse and keyboard control scheme.
- [PS5] Haptic Feedback added to various combat actions.
You can also read: Wreckfest Winter Update 1.90 is now Available
These were the complete patch notes of this latest Title Update 1.10 of Immortal Fenyx Rising. Download it now on your gaming platform to get all these new content and features in the game. DO not forget to share your opinion about this latest title update in the comment section below.
Conclusion: Immortals Fenyx Rising Update 1.10
In conclusion, we hope that you have got the complete details about the latest Immortals Fenyx Rising Update 1.10 that has released on January 14, 2021. If you have any doubts or queries related to this latest update, you can ask us in the comment section. We are here to help you in solving all your doubts and queries.
You can also read: How to Defeat Sasquatch Cyberpunk 2077?