IDBI Bank Recruitment 2019, Age Eligibility, Best Books, Apply Online
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2019: Indian Industrial Development Bank or IDBI invites all interested candidates to apply for the post of assistant manager. Eligible candidates can apply for IDBI.com official website for IDBI Bank Recruitment exam. Announcing 500 vacancies for IDBI Bank Assistant Manager, the bank issued IDBI Recruitment notification. In this article, we will provide you detailed information about IDBI Bank Recruitment. According to IDBI Notification 2019, the online application for executive positions in IDBI Bank started on April 4, 2019, and the last date for filing the application was 15 April 2019.
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2019 Apply Online: Apply online for an Internal Ombudsmen in IDBI Recruitment 2019-20 in Mumbai. New recruitment jobs have been published for more vacancies in 2019-20 notification idbi.com, Assistant General Manager, Deputy General Manager, IDBI Recruitment 2019-20. You have to do an online examination.
IDBI Bank Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates applying for the post of IDBI Assistant Manager should be either:
i) Citizen of India
ii) A topic of Nepal
iii) A subject of Bhutan
iv) A Tibetan refugee (who came to India before 1 January 1962) with the intention of settling permanently in India
v) A person of Indian origin who has come to settle permanently from Pakistan, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, East African countries Kenya, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam. India.
2. Educational qualification
- Candidates should be graduated with a minimum of 60% marks from any recognized university from any subject. For SC / ST / PWD candidates, the minimum qualifying marks are 55%.
- Applicants should have computer proficiency.
3. IDBI Bank Recruitment 2019 Age Eligibility
- The minimum age limit for candidates applying for IDBI Bank Recruitment Campaign is 21 years.
- The maximum age limit for applicants applying for IDBI Bank Recruitment Campaign is 28 years.
Best books for IDBI Bank Recruitment 2019
- IDBI/SIDBI Asst. Manager/Executive Guide
- Department of Posts-Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Recruitment Exam Guide
- General Knowledge Capsule 2019 with Current Affairs Update
- Banking Awareness 2019 (Objective & Subjective): Including Previous Year Papers
- Bank of Baroda (PG Certificate) Banking and Finance Entrance Exam Guide