Hunt Showdown Console Update 1.20 is out and the players of this game are super excited to know the changes made with this update. This update has fixed some bugs and made some changes to this game. We have the complete patch notes of this update that will help you to explore more about this game and the changes made with Hunt Showdown game.
Hunt Showdown Console Update 1.20
This update is available to download, you can download this update and enjoy playing the latest version of this game. This update is released on Playstation as well as Xbox gaming console. Hunt Showdown Console Update 1.20 can be downloaded and installed to your gaming consoles. With this update, the developers have made a lot of fixes and changes to this game.
The developers had already announced about the upcoming console updates of Hunt Showdown game. Here is the official tweet of the announcement.
You can also read: DOOM Eternal Update 1.14 – The Ancient Gods: Part 2 Patch Notes
The console Live servers will be taken offline tomorrow morning at 09:30 CET for maintenance and to deploy update 220.127.116.11. Please make sure to extract before this time to avoid losing your hunter.
— Hunt: Showdown (@HuntShowdown) March 23, 2021
You can also read: It Takes Two Release Time USA, UK, Australia, India: PC, Xbox, PlayStation
Hunt Showdown Console Update 1.20 Patch Notes
Here is the complete patch notes of this update that will help you to explore more about this game and the changes made with this game:
- Dual Wielding: Double the gun would be double the fun.
- Trials Mode: This update will introduce the first iteration of our PVE mode: Trials. You can easily explore the maps, different difficult challenges, as well as collect Trial Stars for the exclusive rewards.
- New Legendaries: The update will bring three shiny new Legendaries along with the two other exclusively unlockable with the Trials Mode.
- Dual Wielding is now available from Rank 1 and does not require any unlocks via Trail.
- Equipped weapon pairs would not be broken up while playing, you are committed to use them as pairs until extraction.
- While looting a dead Hunter, you can easily pick up the dual-wield sets just like you would any other medium-sized weapons.
- Weapons would be fired in the sequence one after the other.
- Recoil would be also increased over single-handed handguns, making it harder to stay on target (with more powerful handguns).
- Dual-wielding accuracy only benefits minimally from crouching.
- Weapons are reloaded at the same time in the sequence, one bullet at a time.
- Extra ammo pools would be added up.
You can also read: Sound of Metal UK Release Date 2021
- The developers have also reduced the extra ammo for the Nagant M1895 from 35 to 21.
- The extra ammo for the Nagant M1895 Silencer from 35 to 21 have been reduced with Hunt Showdown Console Update 1.20.
- The developers have also reduced the extra ammo for the Nagant M1895 Precision from 35 to 21.
- The extra ammo for the Nagant M1895 Deadeye from 35 to 21 would be reduced with this update.
- The developers have reduced the extra ammo for the Nagant M1895 Officer Brawler from 21 to 14.
- The developers have reduced the extra ammo for the Nagant M1895 Officer Carbine from 21 to 14.
We have explained the complete information regarding this the latest update of Hunt Showdown. You can stay tuned with us, as soon we will get any information regarding this update, we will be first to inform you.
You can also read: Mushoku Tensei Jobless Reincarnation Season 2 Release Date
It was the complete guide on Hunt Showdown Console Update 1.20 Patch Notes. Now, we would like to conclude this article with the hope that you have got the complete information regarding this update. If you have any queries regarding this update then you can feel free to ask us in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries.