A lot of people are interested to know HPSCB Junior Clerk Salary as Himachal Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Ltd. (HPSCB) has released some vacancies for Junior Clerk as well as Steno-Typist. There are 149 vacancies for junior clerks as well as steno-typist. The vacancies have been released through IBPS Mumbai. Some people want to know if they can apply for the vacancy if they are from other states than Himachal Pradesh. Here, we will explain the complete information regarding this vacancy.
HPSCB Junior Clerk Salary 2021
Pay Scale of Junior Clerk in Himachal Pradesh State Corporative Private Limited is 10300-34800. Total Emoluments will be Rs. 35863 + admissible allowances Per Month.
You can also read: Meepcity Codes June 2021 Wiki | List: How to Redeem Working Codes
HPSCB Steno/Steno-Typist Salary 2021
Pay Scale of Steno-Typist is 10300-34800. Total Emoluments will be Rs. 35863 + admissible allowances Per Month.
Eligibility for HPSCB Junior Clerk Salary 2021
After discussing the Junior Clerk salary, we would like to explain the eligibility for Himachal Pradesh State Corporative Private Limited:
- The candidate must be 12th pass and must have more than 50% marks or should be graduate from a recognized university.
- Candidate must have passed the Matriculation as well as 10+2 from any School that is in Himachal Pradesh or they have to show the Bonafide Himachalis.
- The age limit of the candidate should be 18 to 45 years.
You can also read: Roblox Shindo Life Codes June 2021 | Wiki | List
HPSCB Form Last Date
The application form can be filled from June 5, 2021, to September 2, 2021.
How to Apply for HPSCB Junior Clerk & Steno-Typist
After knowing HPSCB Junior Clerk Salary, you may be interested to apply for the exams. In order to apply for Junior clerk, you have to follow the given steps:
- First of all, you have to visit the official site of www.hpscb.com.
- Now, you have to click on Apply Online option.
- After this, a screen will be opened.
- In order to register the application online, you have to click on “Click here for New Registration”.
- After this, you can fill in the complete information to register online.
Application Fees for Junior Clerk & Steno-Typist
After discussing the complete information regarding HPSCB Junior Clerk Salary, eligibility, how to fill the form online, we would like to explain the application fees:
- Gen/ OBC/ Ex-Service/ WFF / PhD: Rs.1000/
- SC/ST/ IRDP/ BPL/ANTODAYA /EWS CATEGORY: Rs.800/
- Female from all categories: Rs.800/
HPSCB Junior Clerk Syllabus 2021
Here, we have explained the complete syllabus of HPSCB Junior clerk, you have to follow the given syllabus if you are preparing for the exams:
- General Awareness
- Current Affair: National & International
- Important Financial & Economic News
- HP General Knowledge
- Computers Basics
- Awards and Honors
- Budget and Five Year Plans
- Science–Inventions & Discoveries
- International & National Organizations
- Countries & Capitals
- Important Days.
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Number System
- Ratio and Proportions
- HCF & LCM
- Mixtures & Allegations
- Data Interpretation
- Time & Ratio
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Problems on Ages
- Time and Work
- Time and Distance
- Decimal & Fractions
- Profit and Loss
- Problem Solving
- Clocks & Calendars
- Alphabet Series
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Embedded Figures
- Number Ranking
- Cubes and Dice
- Syllogistic Reasoning
- Decision Making
- Visual Memory
- Non-Verbal Series
- Blood Relations
- Number Series
- Mirror Images
- Idioms & Phrases
- Fill in the Blanks
- Cloze Test
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Error Correction
- Unseen Passages
We have explained the complete information regarding HPSCB Junior Clerk Salary, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, How to apply, and other important information. If you are eligible for the exam you can apply online, we have also provided the complete syllabus that you can follow for the study. If you have any queries regarding HPSCB Junior examination then you can feel free to drop your queries in the comment section.