The last date for submitting application forms is over and all mahagenco aspirants already started their preparation.though there are 650 vacancies for combined AE and JE there will be tough competition. So keeping that in mind you should prepare very seriously and thoroughly.
Most of students getting confused about syllabus and pattern of exam because mahagenco not declared it officially.
But what I got from my sourced I have already given under syllabus and pattern.
So go through syllabus and plan accordingly. I will suggest to start preparing your basic subject from your relative branch. Once you clear your basics solve objective questions daily as much as you can. Because in this type of examinations practice is key and you will counter different types of questions while practicing. And it will help in self evaluating yourself.
Specially for ece students I will suggest to focus on instrumentation and measurements. It is not core subjects of ece thats why many students ignore it. But in all mseb exams you will find that it has considerable wattage.
CHECK Syllabus here
The candidates who have applied for the exam must have to download the syllabus from the official website that is www.mahagenco.in.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Data Interpretation.
- Bar Graphs.
- Data Analysis.
- Line Graphs.
- Case lets.
- Bar Graphs.
- Pie – Charts.
- Pie Charts.
- HCF & LCM.
- Line Graphs.
- Profit and Loss.
- Heights & Distances Partnership.
- Pipes & Cisterns.
- Problems on Trains.
- Number System.
- Problems on Ages.
- Decimal & Fractions.
- Boats & Streams.
- Time and Distance.
- Ratio and Proportions.
- Permutation & Combination.
- Volume & Surface Area.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Time and Work.
The officials have not announced the technical syllabus and will be updated on the official webpage soon.
EEE Syllabus 2021
- AC Fundamentals.
- Utilisation of Electrical Energy.
- Power Systems.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Network Theory.
- Electrical Machines.
- Basic Electrical Engineering Concepts.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Magnetic Circuit.
- Estimation and costing.
- Measurement and measuring instruments.
- Basic Electronics etc.
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- Analog Electronics.
- Transducers, Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation.
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
- Digital Electronics.
- Control Systems and Process Control.
- Analytical, Optical Instrumentation.
- Signals, Systems, and Communications.
- I.C. Engines.
- Machine Design.
- Theory of Machines.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Power Engineering.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Production Planning and Control.
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing.
- Mechanics of Materials.
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning.
- Engineering Materials.
- Casting, Forming and Joining Processes.
- Operations Research.
- Machining and Machine Tool Operations.
- Metrology and Inspection.
- Inventory Control etc.
Which books should I use for preparation?
This is genuine question and I wrote answer for this here