Gujarat Metro Rail Recruitment 2021
Gujarat Metro Rail Recruitment Invites an application for various 606 posts like Junior Engineer, Station controller , Train operator, Customer relations assistant and Maintainer. Gujarat Metro Rail also known as MEGA ( Metro link Express for Gandhinagar and Ahmadabad) need fresh young talented employees for their upcoming projects. MEGA is jointly owned by Government of India an Government of Gujarat.
The posts mentioned above are to be filled on direct recruitment basis for initial 5 years on contract basis. Interested candidates can check their eligibility and apply before 30 April 2021. Applications starting from 30 march 2021.
All details about Gujarat Metro Rail Recruitment 2021
Total no. of vacancy : 606
Station controller / train operator : 283
Customer relations assistant : 31
Junior Engineer : 99
Maintainer : 193
Date of exam : JUNE 2021
Eligibility for Gujarat Metro Rail Recruitment 2021
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :
1.Station controller / Train operator
Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical / Electrical / Computer Science or Electronic discipline from a Government Recognized University / Institute.
2.Customer relations assistant
Science Graduate in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics discipline from a Government Recognized University / Institute.
Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Civil from a Government Recognized University / Institute.
SSLC pass with ITI (Two Years) in Fitter / Electrician / Electronics from a Government Recognized University / Institute.
Students in final year of diploma/degree/ITI can also apply.
Age Criteria : 18-25 years.
Candidate will be selected on the basis of his/her performance in online test followed by interview.
Only those candidate will be called for interview who scored above cut off in online examination.
Gujarati language test : 20 marks
Online test : 160 marks
Interview : 20 marks
note: candidates scoring above 60% in Gujarati language test are only qualified for selection process.
Exam Pattern for Gujarat metro Junior engineer, Station controller and Customer relations assistant
TOTAL MARKS : 180
TOTAL TIME : 2 hrs 15 min.
there are two parts of exams
section no. of questions
Gujarati language – 20
logical reasoning – 50
quantitative aptitude – 50
Time for part 1 – 90 minits
General English – 10
Technical – 50
Time for part 2 – 45 minits
Exam pattern for Maintainer
TOTAL TIME – 2 hrs
Total questions – 105
Gujarati language – 20
Technical – 50
Logical reasoning – 20
Quantitative apti – 05
English – 10
negative marking is one fourth.
Gujarat metro rail junior engineer cut off
Each test/part will have a minimum passing/cutoff score as well as on the total score as decided by MEGA
HOW TO APPLY
1. Candidates may go to the MEGA website http://www.gujaratmetrorail.com and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
2. To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
3. Be ready with your scanned photograph and signature
4. follow the instruction and pay by online mode.
Recommended books for Gujarat Metro Rail Junior Engineer and Station controller
1. for logical reasoning verbal and non verbal reasoning by rs aggrwal
2. for quantitative aptitude rs aggrwal’s quant book.
3. for general English objective E
nglish by s.p bakshi
electrical – objective electrical technology by v.k mehta
mechanical – objective mechanical engineering by r.k jain
electronics – ece objective by HANDA
ALL THE BEST !