Gujarat High Court Bailiff Recruitment 2017 | GHC Bailiff Books
Gujarat High Court Bailiff Recruitment 2017 | GHC Bailiff Books : High Court of Gujarat has announced notification for GHC Bailiff Recruitment 2017. This recruitment is also known as GHC Process Server Recruitment 2017. This is golden opportunity for those candidates who pursuing 10+2 qualification from government recognized institute and seeking for Government Job in Gujarat. There total 129 posts for Gujarat High Court Bailiff/Process server. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 06 September 2017 till 11.59 pm. We are providing here all details of ” Gujarat High Court Bailiff Recruitment 2017 “ like Vacancy Details, Eligibility, Selection Process, Exam Pattern, Best books for GHC Bailiff, How to apply for GHC Process Server.
Vacancy Details for Gujarat High Court Bailiff Recruitment 2017
Vacancy details for GHC Bailiff Recruitment 2017 is given below
Total No. of Posts : 129
Name of the Post : Bailiff/ Process Server (Class – III)
Name of the Category :
1. General : 86 posts
2. SC : 07 posts
3. ST : 09 posts
4. SEBC : 25 posts
5. PH : 02 posts
Eligibility for Gujarat High Court Bailiff Recruitment 2017
Eligibility for Gujarat High Court Bailiff Recruitment 2017 is as given below.
Age Limit for GHC Bailiff :
- Candidates age should be between 18-33 years.
- 05 years of Age relaxation is admissible for Female/ SC/ ST/ SEBC.
- 10 years for Physically Handicapped/ Differently Abled Persons.
- Refer the notification for complete details.
Educational Qualification for GHC Bailiff :
- Candidates should possess 12th standard/ Equivalent from Govt. recognized board.
Selection Process for Gujarat High Court Bailiff Recruitment 2017
Selection Process for GHC Bailiff Recruitment 2017 is as given below
- Selection will be based on Written Exam.
- There is one objective type elimination test for 100 marks
- Candidates who successfully pass elimination exam will be qualified for main exam.
- Final Selection will be based on Mains Exam.
Exam Pattern for Gujarat High Court Bailiff Recruitment 2017
There are two exams for GHC Bailiff Vacancy 2017. Exam pattern for GHC Process server is given below.
Elimination Test for GHC Bailiff :
- Exam Type : Objective Type
- Total Marks : 100
- Total Questions : 100
- Total time : 90 minutes
- Negative marking is applicable for 0.33 mark per wrong question.
Main Written Exam for GHC Bailiff :
- Exam Type : Descriptive Type
- Total Marks : 100
- Total time : 3 hrs.
Syllabus for Gujarat High Court Bailiff Recruitment 2017
Syllabus for GHC Bailiff recruitment 2017 is given below
Syllabus for Elimination Test :
- Gujarati Language
- General Knowledge
- Basic Arithmetic
- Ramat Gamat
- Current Affairs
- Computer Knowledge
Syllabus for Main Written Exam GHC Bailiff :
- Questions on phrase.
- Answer in one sentence.
- Essay writing.
- Letter writing
- Report writing.
Best Books for Gujarat High Court Bailiff Recruitment 2017
Here we are providing some best GHC Bailiff Books recommended by our experts.
Best Book for GHC Bailiff Gujarati Language
Use ” Saral Gujarati Vyakaran BharatKumar Thakar ” which covers all topics of Gujarati Language Section
Best Book for GHC Bailiff General Knowledge
use ” NAVNEET GENERAL KNOWLEDGE ” which is best book for general knowledge
GHC Bailiff book for Arithmetic
use ” Samanya Ganit by sumit jat ” which covers all arithmetic topics
Gujarat High Court Bailiff Book for current affairs
use ” Current Affairs (Half Yearly) 2017 ” best book for current affairs.
GHC Process Server Book for Computer Knowledge
use ” Computer Awareness for General Competitive Exams ” Best book for Computer Knowledge
For GHC Bailiff exam 2017 you can also use all in one book for all subjects.
use ” High Court of Gujarat Bailiff ane Process Server Bharti Pariksha ” which covers all subjects.
How to apply for GHC Bailiff Recruitment 2017
- At First, go to the Official Website http://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in
- Check for GHC Bailiff Recruitment 2017 notification.
- Read all the details carefully/Read this post completely.
- Fill the application with all the required fields.
- Recheck and Submit the Application Form.