CISF DCPO Medical Exam Admit Card
CISF 2021 – Constable / Driver and DCPO Medical Examination Admit Card: Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) issued the Admit Card to attend the medical examination for the Constable / Driver and Driver-cum-Pump-Operator (DCPO) 2021 Is done. Medical examination will be conducted from 08-05-2021 to 17-05-2021. Candidates can download the entry form from the link below –
Central Industrial Security Force Constable Hall Ticket 2021 Details
During the winter, the dress code of the candidate should be-
- Woolen cloth and jacket, but before entering the examination site, those extra clothes will be removed and separate / properly searched for hiding any unwanted object.
- If worn shoes will be dropped with socks and will be examined separately before entry.
Please read and follow all the important instructions related to the prescribed examination in a separate page attached to the hall ticket pdf file.
Candidates should bring the following items when appearing for an examination: –
- Admit card (duly passport size color photograph and signature in the place provided)
- Ball pen (black or blue only)
- Photo identity proof in original for verification
You must take at least one photo-bearing ID proof, such as an identity card, voter identity card, Aadhar card, income tax PAN card or driving license issued by the university or college in each stage of the recruitment process.
Before reporting on your exam recruitment site, once see the eligibility criteria set forth in the official notification.
How to download CISF Driver Examination Call Letter 2021?
- Just open the official website of Central Industrial Security Force or click on the quick link below.
- Visit the Information Board section on a homepage of the website.
- In the notice board section, you will get a link highlighted as a written test for ‘Admit Card for Constable / Driver and Constables / DCPO-2021’.
- As soon as you get a call-up letter link, press on it.
- Now, a login page will appear on your screen.
- Enter your important details like registration number and password in the login page.
- After generating your call letter for written test on screen, click on the submit button.
- Finally, your e-admit card will show full information about the PDF file exam.
- Check your name, registration ID number, post name, category, gender, photo, signature, address, etc cross.
- Read the important instructions related to your exam which are given on Hall ticket.
Note: Download the PDF file of your Hall ticket and then take a printout of it to enter the exam site.