BPSC Recruitment Asst Posts Apply Online 2019 (51 posts)
BPSC Recruitment for both Freshers and experienced candidates updated on May 9, 2019. BPSC Recruitment Asst Posts Apply Online 2019 with the current BPSC Recruitment official notification 2019, obtain the official link directly. Search all BPSC vacancy in India for 2019 and see the inauguration of all BPSC 2019 jobs here immediately, find forth the upcoming BPSC recruitment 2019 immediately.
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has published the notification for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer (Civil and Electrical) vacant posts. Those candidates who are interested in vacancy details and meet all eligibility criteria, they can read the notification and BPSC Recruitment Asst Posts Apply Online.
BPSC Recruitment 2019-20: Apply online for 84 Assistant, Assistant Engineer vacancies in 2019-20 BPSC recruitment in Patna 2019-20. Read the full details before applying on new recruitment jobs 2019-20 notification bpsc.bih.nic.in for BPSC recruitment 2019-20 Post-Assistant Engineer. 1,284 vacancies in the BPSC Notification for the post of Assistant Engineer. BPSC Recruitment Asst Posts Apply Online.
- Payment Mode: Through Online
- For Others: Rs.750/-
- For SC/ST/ Women candidates of Bihar State: Rs. 200/-
- Starting Date for Registration: 19-03-2019
- Last Date for Registration: 02-04-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10-04-2019
- Last Date for Payment of fee: 05-04-2019
- Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of the Application: 22-04-2019
Age Limit (as on 01-08-2018)
- Maximum Age for General (Male): 37 Years
- Maximum Age for OBC/ BC/ General (Female): 40 Years
- Maximum Age for SC/ ST (Male & Female): 42 Years
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
1. Asst Engineer (Civil)
- Total Posts – 114
- Qualification – Degree (Civil Engg)
2. Asst Engineer (Electrical)
- Total Posts – 33
- Qualification – Degree (Electrical Engg)
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) 51 Assistant Job Salary details are given below. Candidates can check the different salary information below. There is no mention of salary details.
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) can follow the following procedure to select candidates. See the official website for exact information.
- Written exam
- Personal interview
- Document verification
How to BPSC Recruitment Asst Posts Apply Online 2019
- Visit the official website of BPSC – http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/
- Search for a helpful notification link in the Careers / Advertising / News page.
- Download or view official notification only on your official website.
- Check your eligibility for BPSC recruitment 2019 and verify. If you are not eligible for the job notification, then ignore others and leave the place.
- Go to the “Apply Now” online application link
- Make your registration on BPSC and fill in all the correct details.
- 51 Apply for Assistant Jobs by clicking the Apply button
- Upload a scanned copy of the photo and signature on their application form
- Make sure the given details are correct and accurate.
- Submit Application
- Make a payment, if BPSC asks. Otherwise, ignore this move
- Print your application for future use.