Bank of India Recruitment 2017
bank of india is one of the prestigius public sector bank. Bank of india recruitment 2017 is for 702 vacancies for officers and managers post. Starting of applicatin forms 20/04/2017. last date to apply 5/05/2017. ELigible candidates must check all detail;s regarding eaxm and selection process. below we given all details related to bank of india recruitment 2017.
Bank of India recruitment 2017 Vacancy details
scale – JMGS 1
Total vacancies – 270
open category – 113
OBC – 75
SC – 45
ST – 45
Manager (scale MMGS 2)
Total vacancies – 400
open category – 188
OBC – 111
SC – 68
ST – 33
PAY Scale or salary
JMGS I – 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020
MMGS II – 31705-1145/1- 32850-1310/10 – 45950
1. officers (jmgs 1)
AGE – 21 – 30 years
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline with minimum 60% marks along with MBA/PGDBM/ PGBM/ PGDBA from institute of repute (two/three year program) / Post-graduation degree in Commerce/ Science /Economics.
- (candidates appearing in the final year of examination of MBA/ PGDBM/ PGBM/ PGDBA from institute of repute (two/three year program) / Post-graduation degree in Commerce/ Science / Economics are eligible to apply, However their final result should be declared on or before 30th June 2017.) or CA or Company Secretary or ICWA.
- A certification in computer course for minimum three months OR Information Technology or related paper as one of the subjects at graduation level or afterwards, is a must.
2. Managers (mmgs 2)
AGE – 23 – 35 years
Educational Qualification –
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline along with MBA/PGDBM/ PGBM/PGDBA from institute of repute (two/three year program)/ Post-graduation degree in Commerce/ Science /Economics. OR Chartered Accountant OR ICWA OR Company Secretary
- A certification in computer course for minimum three months OR Information Technology or related paper as one of the subjects at graduation level or afterwards, is must.
Note – General candidates must have passed with 60% and for (SC/ST/OBC) criteria is 55%.
Age relaxation is applicable as per category reservation.
For Bank of India Recruitment 2017 officers and manager selection will be depend on online test and personal interview.
online test –
total marks – 150
English – 50
General Awareness specially related to banking – 50
Financial management – 50
total time – 2 hrs
negative marking 1/4 th.
Candidates scoring above cut off marks in exam will be called for interview.
HOW TO APPLY for Bank of India Recruitment 2017
DETAILED GUIDELINES/PROCEDURES FOR
A. APPLICATION REGISTRATION
B. PAYMENT OF FEES
C. PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE SCAN AND UPLOAD
Candidates can apply only online from 20.04.2017 to 05.05.2017 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Application fees for bank of India recruitment 2017 officers and managers post
SC/ST/PWD – Rs. 100/- (INTIMATION CHARGES ONLY)
GENERAL & OTHERS – Rs. 600/- (APPLICATION FEE + INTIMATION CHARGES)
2. banking awareness by arihant
All the best