Best Books For BHEL Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online
Corporate Research and Development, Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has given a notification for the recruitment of Engineer Trainee and Executive Trainee Vacancies. Those candidates who are interested in vacancy details and meet all eligibility criteria, they can read the notification and online application.
BHEL offers exciting career opportunities with dynamic performance, with the latest technologies covering various fields of engineering, finance or human resources. As the organization grows, more responsibilities are handed to the employee and the way of development opens up for the professional and rewarding experience.
Bhel recruitment 2021-20: Apply online for 27 engineers, supervisor vacancies in BHEL recruitment 2021-20 India. You should know about Best Books For BHEL Recruitment 2021. New recruitment jobs 2021-20 Notification bhel.com Published for a post engineer trainee, Read full details about Best Books For BHEL Recruitment 2021 before applying executive apprentices in BHEL recruitment 2021-20. 6 vacancies in the Bhel notification for senior resident posts.
- Post: BHEL Engineer & Executive Trainee Online Form 2021
- Total Vacancy: 145
- Payment through Internet banking/Credit card/ Debit Card etc.
- For UR/ EWS/ OBC: Rs. 800/-
- For SC/ ST/ PwD/ EXSM: Rs.300/-
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Applying Online: 16-04-2021 at 10:00 PM
- Closing Date for Applying Online: 06-05-2021 at 11:45 PM
- Last Date for Online payment of Fees: 08-05-2021 at 06:00 PM
- Date of Examination: 25 & 26-05-2021
Age limit –
- For Engineer Trainee: 27 years
(Candidates born before 01/04/1992 are not eligible to apply)
- PG for Engineer Trainee: 29 years
- Executive Trainee: 29 years
(Candidates born before 01/04/1990 are not eligible to apply)
- See more information notification related to the age limit.
- Engineer Trainee (for Mechanical / Electrical / Civil / Chemical): BE / B.Tech or Five Year Integrated Master Degree or Dual Degree Program in Engineering or Technology (relevant subject)
- Executive Trainee (HR): Full-time regular bachelor’s degree with at least 60% marks with a full-time PG degree/diploma (relevant discipline) of two years.
- Executive Trainee (Finance): A full-time undergraduate degree with a chartered or cost-earned and qualified accountant from a recognized institution in India.
Best Books For BHEL Recruitment 2021 –
- Solved Placement Papers Campus Recruitment (Version Lite 2021)
- Indian Navy MR & NMR Steward, Cook & Topass Recruitment Exam
- Complete Guide APDCL, AEGCL, APGCL Recruitment Exam Paper I
- Samagra Shiksha, Ut, Chandigarh JBT Junior Basic Teachers Guide
- Objective Food Science and Safety standards