APSC Assistant Engineer Civil Recruitment 2021
APSC Assam Public Service Commission has release notification for APSC Assistant Engineer Civil Recruitment 2021. Government of Assam recruiting young and talented engineers for Water Resource Department. All aspiring candidates must apply through off line mode. The last date of receiving duly filled up application form in the Commission’s office is fixed on 01/07/2021 during office hours. If you are looking for government job for engineer in Assam then it is very good chance to get government job.
Assam Water Resource Department :
The Department performed works as a wing of the state Public Works Deptt. (PWD) till 1970 when the Department along with Irrigation Department bifurcated from the parent P.W.D. Department. Again in the year 1974 the Irrigation Department was separated out from the Flood Control Department. Subsequently, the Flood Control Deptt. was renamed as Water Resources Deptt. in the year 2002.
Till date, the Water Resources Department has taken up works primarily for the general development of the rural sector and for the protection of major townships in both the Brahmaputra and Barak valley of Assam. Schemes have also been taken up to relieve the drainage congestion in the cities and other important areas. For Further development in department it is recruiting under APSC Assistant Engineer Civil recruitment 2021.
Vacancy Details – APSC Assistant Engineer Civil Recruitment
Number of Post – 40
- Open – 20
- OBC – 13
- SC – 01
- STP – 03
- STH – 03
Salary/ Scale of Pay –
- Rs. 12000/- to Rs. 40000/- PM (PB-4) with Grade Pay of Rs.5400/- PM Plus other allowances as per rules of the Govt.
Eligibility for APSC Assistanr Engineer AE Recruitment given below.
Age Limit –
- Minimum 21 years to maximum 43 years as on 01/01/2021.
- Age relaxation of 5 years for reserved category as per government rule.
Educational Qualification –
- A candidate must pass Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or Equivalent from any Institute recognized by AICTE.
Selection Process – APSC Assistant Engineer AE Recruitment.
- Candidate must fill the application form and send it to commission’s office.
- If number of applications received is large then commission may shortlist candidates based on their academic performance and candidates may called for screening test or interview.
- Or Commission may take objective type exam to shortlist candidate.
- List of shortlisted candidates will be published on commission’s website.
How to apply for APSC Assistant Engineer AE civil
- Download application form from http://www.apsc.nic.in/ and fill the form carefully.
- Envelope containing application should be addressed to Deputy Secretary, APSC.
- Application should reach commission’s office on or before 01/01/2021.
- Attach all documents mentioned in application form. for more details download official notification.