Apex Legends Update 1.70 Patch Notes is out with changes and fixes. Here, you can explore the complete patch notes of this game.
Apex Legends Update 1.70 Patch Notes
- Valkyrie adjustment:
- Hovering while using Valk’s tactical now consumes the same amount of fuel compared to hovering while not using her tactical. This is a balance change meant to address Valkyrie players staying out of the fight for extended periods of time in late-game circles.
You can also read: New Roblox Bee Swarm Simulator Codes June 2021
- Switch fixes:
- Fixed an issue with Switch users being kicked from the game due to system clock manipulation. Sorry Animal Crossing time travelers! Go get your bells.
- Added a missing confirmation message after purchasing the Bloodhound x Lifeline edition
- Fixed the “Wins X rounds in Arenas” Challenges not tracking wins correctly
You can also read: Days Gone PC Update 1.02 PC Patch Notes Today
- Fixed a flickering issue caused by Legends with light effects in the lobby.
- Miscellaneous stability fixes